The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus I'm loving the over-reaction, the ones right after the match I can easily forgive as knee-jerk and in the heat of the moment. But some of it, Jesus Christ, he told the ref that Rooney has committed a foul if you believe him, asked him to send Rooney off if you ask Gerrard.

Big deal, Heinze would probably do it, hell I dare say a fair few others would have done it, for me the fact it was Rooney is irrevelant, I didn't see either of them in a United shirt.

Ah well, like James said, no roundup ta.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a good point Jimlad, especially with Bayern having lost Ballack - I know they're not the exact same type of midfielder but I'm sure Bayern won't want to lose two midfielders in the one off-season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

Anyone else still waiting on their One United packs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am. They took the money for it three weeks ago as well angryfire.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cappo Smiffy:

Our record sale before Carrick was Gazza \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heard that the other day icon_biggrin.gif

Couldnt believe it tbh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LutonNil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

I don't want anyone at Man Utd who will get in fights with 14 year olds or try and blind players of our youth team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keano? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didnt do any of that?

And anyway Keano was approximately 35040 x 10^50 times better than Barton </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't Keano slap a kid a couple of years ago for riding his moped outside his house?

And he was 35040 x 10^50 times better than Barton icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 14AlanSmithifb:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 14AlanSmithifb:

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

where the frig were you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif I Said before that I would try and get down if the weather was ok, looked like it might lash it down , so decided not to and went into the ground. Although it is my mission to get to the wall a couple of times at least this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was driving through rain (and fog over the Pennines) all the way up. When I arrived it stopped. Mostly icon_wink.gif Sun was shining during the second half.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iron-bullet:

er apparently you have signed Reo Coker icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it was Raybould trying to stir things up.

It's a fake lads ugone2far10.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Heh, just checking my emails, and man I just love our club sometimes - disgustingly inactive/incompetent on such a vital day, but hey, at least they've found the time to be delighted to offer me the opportunity to purchase the new away kit icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I got that at about 10pm icon_biggrin.gif

try again icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Up yours Gonch icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut it you.

fergie >>>>>>>>>> keyser </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fergie out tbh. icon_mad.gif

*seething even more*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

"Guess which one of you two i'm going to make love too?"

Love the look on Lynn's face. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's such a **** to her icon_biggrin.gif

"Why are you wearing that snazzy cardigan? If you think you can upstage Jill you're very much mistaken"

"No Jill will be sleeping with me tonight" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"At the end of the day, she's like Burt Reynolds - very reliable, but she's got a moustache"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

* The concourse at the away end of the stadium on Sunday being decked out with posters commemorating the Reds' glorious history, including the fifth European Cup.

eurgh, just **** off you ****ing cuuuuuuuunts </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My sentiments exactly, rule for one not for another. Gill please ****.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

oooooh DP your greaaaaaaaaaaat

ooooooooh DP I loooooooove you

ooooooooh DP Bellamy is coooooooooooool

ooooh DP smooch smooch

oooooh DP you're sooooooooooooooo good </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf? icon_biggrin.gif Never seen this before icon_biggrin.gif

I <3 you too James?

• 2 weeks later...

tbf to fergie we weren't far from pulling it off. i mean aside from the goal and one drogba header that flashed wide, chelsea were restricted to long range shots.

despite that, i always felt we needed a second with how much ball we were giving away. it was a disappointing change of attitude as much as the tactical change from fergie.

Nothing at all happening in the 1st 30 minutes...not sure if I'll be home in time for kick-off. Then 3 quick fire goals before half-time to kill the tie off.

Followed by 45 minutes of mind numbing boredom as a Brown / O'Shea midfield do nothing in particular. Ronnie and a couple of others get a good 35 minutes off prior to the derby.

• 1 month later...

ffs just give in and go to the pub to watch it icon_biggrin.gif

no chance of revising whilst it's on </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know icon_biggrin.gif I'm dying to go to the pub. Might go down now and get suitably trashed actually.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

he's right about the non footbal side, with sacking a sh*t load of staff. spending **** all on players when we had a "25 million transfer kitty"

no wonder he's sucking up when he got a big fat payrise

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Silvestre injured \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Idiot. Complete idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Calm down eh?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reserves chase silverware

Just days after the first team sealed the Premiership title, United's Reserves will aim to clinch more silverware in the Manchester Senior Cup Final on Tuesday night.

Having beaten Oldham in last year's final, United will be looking to retain the trophy against their local rivals at Old Trafford.

Tuesday night's showdown is the third time in four years United and City have contested the final, with the last meeting swaying the way of City in May 2005.

Brian McClair and Jim Ryan have named a familiar-looking side for the encounter, with Tom Heaton in goal behind a back-four of Richard Eckersley, James Chester, Michael Lea and Sean Evans.

Jamie Mullan and Michael Barnes occupy the wings, Floribert Ngalula and Sam Hewson fill the central midfield berths and Phil Marsh partners Aaron Burns upfront.

The match, which kicks off at 7:30pm, will be shown live on MUTV from 7pm.

United: Heaton; Eckersley, Chester, Lea, S Evans; Mullan, Hewson, Ngalula, Barnes; Marsh, Burns.

Substitutes: Brandy, Crockett, Fagan. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'mon trophy number two

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

Is anyone bringing sparkling white wine to the wall this weekend?

If not, I will... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah hmm Sheehan here is Jim's post referring to champagne.

Now then Jim yay or nay, the heathens would be happy with Stella tbf as proper drink is wasted on them. Plus Martin would be drunk off the bubbles alone knowing him.

Also if you are bringing cheesecake i'm sure Martin can get some paper plates and folks from Asda before the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did I mention champagne?

I'm bringing a bottle of asti that's bit sitting in the kitchen since christmas.

Doubt the wife's gonna have time for cooking, might be able to get some biscuits out of her...will have to see.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gazz22:

Am I the only one not buying into this "Richardson has been decent over the last few games" thing? He hasn't done anything to warrant it. He has maybe given the ball away a bit less but that's about it. Eagles has done more in his few minutes on the pitch than him.

He should be sold (and many thought he was a cert a few weeks ago) but he won't be. He'll still be here next season. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only one ? Nope, not at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even if he has improved slightly, he's still nowhere near good enough to stay. I'd much rather see Eagles as cover next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived