The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw10:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

it wouldnt be the first time utd pay over the odds for an english player. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if that's a dig at rooney i am going to reach down the internet and smack you. hard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif goon why did you say that? You know the name Jeffers will come up eventually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SILENCE aj! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was gonna mention him, but i thought id avoid the confrontation

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

If Juventus do go down, would you take Vieira at United? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> "We also have the quality and experience of Ryan Giggs so it can't be that bad.

"We have youthfulness in John O'Shea — who did a great job for us last year in that position — and Darren Fletcher, so we have some alternatives in there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to cry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well we all knew deep down it was going to be said. Yes, hoping he might not say it, but we knew it was coming. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafParrot:

So Daaaaave will have to do his squad comparison in here for you? :**( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

i love how scousers jump on that as if i was somehow wrong. do i need to print last seasons league table for you? or remind you who the champions league finalists were? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll remind you the FA Cup winners? All Dave said was we were about the same level as Arsenal and United. And it got proved pretty much spot on? Cue you trying to **** your way out of it for an entire year. Yet you just keep digging more. Good stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Nolan/Barton </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

******** to that! ****ing **** off you stupid ****ing ****er...****!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Asmodeus:

Should be a cracker. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll win it. Guaranteed. Either Liverpool or Chelsea or both will have dropped points earlier on in the day. A win for United would make it 6 straight victories. God just doesn't allow that much happiness in such a short space of time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif Counter-jinxing?

I'd be more than happy with a draw. If Toure is rules out I will be happy with a single-figure defeat.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

iirc it goes

henry, henry

better than every player on our team

henry, henry

however, he is a black. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

so fat wazza is crap eh? devoed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Giggs -

'It is Benfica again. We know what we have to do and we will be ready for that. Maybe it makes it easier that they have to win. A draw will do us. They will have to come out and attack us. But we are at home and we know what we have to do. Hopefully we can do it.' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it begins

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

to be fair, vidic giggs and saha are all carrying knocks so his hand is forced somewhat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So if you've got three enforced changes, why make two more? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AS Scholes is old, can;t play all the games and a weakened Everton is the easiest fixture?

[/devils advocate]

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric Cartman:

You're all scum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:*******)

And Giggs at fault for the goal btw. Had he tracked Trabelsi as he should have done Trabelsi wouldn't have scored.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

Teddys ball into Harewood megged Vidic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye that one icon_biggrin.gif

Was talking about Harewood's ball megging Rio icon_frown.gif

ffs icon_frown.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

haha wsr icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's not funny. icon_frown.gif

hopefully if we beat watford, the gods will repay me and get me final tickets.

villa park ifb btw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, yes it is.

been twice and we've won twice icon_cool.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the £80 ones which we asked for </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we asked for expensive ones? icon_biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived