The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

touts won't be THAT much sire, especially with a couple of mins before KO

http://media.putfile.com/Marts-reaction-to-Rooneys-second

My reaction to the 2nd icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll have to see how healthy the Mastercard is before deciding on whether I can make the trip up there. Think it's ok at present, but I have things to buy.

fix the page icon_frown.gif

good win, played better than i probably gave credit for during the game. should have been more comfortable - doubtless the press will go on about a brave sheffield united rearguard effort, ignoring the fact we had two good shouts for penalties rejected and we missed several chances. sheffield united arguably the worst premiership side we've played in a decade, no ambition whatsoever, just constant hoofing. would have been a travesty if we'd not won.

fwiw:

MOM - Rooney

2nd - Carrick

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

And I'll do my MOTM's after Football First. Wonder if we might get on the game of the day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the pessimistic twonk said.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha

Just LOVE the bit where he starts singing in a deep voice then just gives up and goes back to screaming icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

sheffield united arguably the worst premiership side we've played in a decade </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steady on icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

sheffield united arguably the worst premiership side we've played in a decade </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steady on icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Liverpool this season clearly the worst

Giggs was ffffb as far as I could see. I only watched 2nd half though.

And his distribution poor? icon_biggrin.gif He set up at least two chances on a plate in that 2nd half.. plus made some good runs... and generally was a threat.

My 2nd half viewing opinion-

MoM: Rooney

2nd: Giggs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Ratings from Skysports.com

VDS - 6

Nev - 8

Rio - 7

Vida - 7

Evra - 7

Ron - 7

Carrick - 6

Scholes - 7

Giggs - 8

Rooney - 9

Saha - 7

Giggs an 8? I thought his distribution was very poor today. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought he had a pretty average game full stop really, definitely not deserving of an 8. Carrick's hard done by with a 6 as well.

And I stand by what I said about Sheffield United - atrocious side. Hope for their fans sake they don't play that way all the time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

I'll be alone in the Giggs praise then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll back you up after FF no doubt :*)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

I'll be alone in the Giggs praise then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll back you up after FF no doubt :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers :*)

I am right tbh. Ignore Nick/BBB/Taz et al.

Giggsy did improve second half. He was irritatingly over-elaborate first-half. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That may explain it then seeing as I saw nothing of the 1st 45 mins icon_biggrin.gif

Giggsy did improve second half. He was irritatingly over-elaborate first-half. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That may explain it then seeing as I saw nothing of the 1st 45 mins icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think Fergie may well have told him to cut out the fancy stuff and keep it simple. The old jock might not have completely lost it :*)

Such an attention whore.

Thread is fine on my monitor too icon_cool.gif

Archived