The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

yeah it's dirty, oh **** off icon_biggrin.gif

Jonny, I lost stripeylads number :*( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have Mr07's Benfica ticket so if you are jsut saying that because I insulted you then I don't care icon_biggrin.gif

If you have actually lost it then tidy your ****ing room you bum.

Actually how exactly can you lose a number on your phone?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elmonzo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elmonzo:

haha, I find it hilarious that I've outnumbered my Irish compatriot snipersdream in round-up inclusions, despite him having about 40 posts for every one I made in that period. icon_cool.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Although, tbh, quality >>>>>> quantity. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"2-4-6-8, who do we appreciate?"

I was barely on OTF in August anyway since I was experiencing, em, 'career difficulties'. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Alzheimers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So how many times did you check the spelling of that before you posted it? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

So how many times did you check the spelling of that before you posted it? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he uses firefox with the spell check extension, none icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James M:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

So how many times did you check the spelling of that before you posted it? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he uses firefox with the spell check extension, none icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that wasn't an ironic icon_cool.gif, you really need to get out more icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

If I deleted it in anger at the wide comment? god I hope we get someone good in the next round icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So do you have it or not?

I forgot icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arjen Robben:

no, 2 week trial </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see, what's the general fans consensus? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

John Obi Mikel mark II

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

SSN running a feature on foreign takeovers and saying that as we were third when the Glazer's came, and are now top with the Carling Cup since they came, they have been a success icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i just saw that. ****ing disgusting

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

SSN running a feature on foreign takeovers and saying that as we were third when the Glazer's came, and are now top with the Carling Cup since they came, they have been a success icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahahaha please dont say they actually portrayed it in that way

I love the way they said:

"When the Glazers came in United were third and hadn't won the title since 2003, but their reign has been a successful one with the Carling Cup last season and now sitting top of the Premiership.."

As if we have won the title already icon_biggrin.gif

And they haven't even touched upon the padded chairs...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

look IDIOT2000, the facts, as shown by ssn, prove they have been good for the club. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whatEVERR

SSN know everything - if they say the Glazers have been a success, they've been a success icon_mad.gif

\O/ to yesterday's statue news, although I can't help being incredibly cynical about things like that these days and wondering just which Glazer PR stooge came up with the idea.

Archived