The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

The whole reason I'm not getting into the Ruud/Saha thing atm is because Ruud is clearly better, has always been clearly better and always will be, so there's nothing to argue about.

But Saha isn't as utterly useless as is being made out tonight, he's no Ruud but who is, we'll just have to deal with it.

The lack of attacking options on the bench is the bigger concern, in a situation like today where it's not working, we've got absolutely nothing to offer in terms of a positive change (O'Shea ffs), and that's ultimately what will cost us.

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

yeah and now I've stopped, clambering for Ruud back is a joke ffs icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who's doing that?!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Saha was just crap all game though. I'm equally angry that everyone else just sat back and let him take the pen that would blatantly not go in.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif are you serious? who the **** is gonna tell the main penalty taker not to take a penalty??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Saha was just crap all game though. I'm equally angry that everyone else just sat back and let him take the pen that would blatantly not go in.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif are you serious? who the **** is gonna tell the main penalty taker not to take a penalty?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ronaldo should have gone up and slapped him in the face with his c*ck and taken it himself icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

i really dont think i can go through the pain of going out to benfica in the last group game all over again, i really cant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

urgh

I cant BELIEVE we've let it get to this where we need something from the final game again. After winning the first 3 /o\

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

christ help us when someone gets injured.

mmmmmmmmm doom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*rubs hands together*

ive always known that one day saha will be one on one in a crucial situation in a key game and miss. lets just hope this was that occasion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

might be Sunday .. /o\

Well, if anything it makes the Benfica game a bit exciting icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm tired of all this "making it difficult for ourselves" ********.. because nowadays we actually cant handle the difficult situations and just get knocked out.

We should have had qualification wrapped up for ****s sake.

yeah the Saha bashing a bit too much </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

**** OFF SAHA YOU USELESS ****ING ****

Hmmm...

YOUR LADS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sean Paul:

Hmmm...

YOUR LADS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SIXTEEN

Well, if anything it makes the Benfica game a bit exciting icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah the fact that if we lose we r out of the cl group stages for da 2nd time in 2 years. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sean Paul:

Hmmm...

come back when you win away in the league

Pennant icon14.gif

Zenden icon14.gif

Gonzalez icon14.gif

Aurelio icon14.gif

you know, tonight really doesn't matter that much. It could be worse, we could be scouse.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by manu legend:

yeah the fact that if we lose we r out of the cl group stages for da 2nd time in 2 years. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get out of the thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Hmmm...

Pennant icon14.gif

Zenden icon14.gif

Gonzalez icon14.gif

Aurelio icon14.gif

you know, tonight really doesn't matter that much. It could be worse, we could be scouse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just listen to what he said ^^^

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Hmmm...

Pennant icon14.gif

Zenden icon14.gif

Gonzalez icon14.gif

Aurelio icon14.gif

you know, tonight really doesn't matter that much. It could be worse, we could be scouse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just listen to what he said ^^^

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by manu legend:

yeah the fact that if we lose we r out of the cl group stages for da 2nd time in 2 years. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get out of the thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

chill out. i meant to put icon_wink.gif after my comment earlier.

anyway enough about all that... how about Clive's commentary eh icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'more good news this time from the emirates stadium'

as if celtic leading was good news. ****

See, it's not the end of the world, dear Mancs. icon_wink.gif

Pennant is abortion worthy, the Gonzalez hate is laughable. He's a class act, just hasn't adapted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SIXTEEN

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Get out of the thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

chill out. i meant to put icon_wink.gif after my comment earlier. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

text speak. Cut it out or get jumped on.

who are man u fella? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that question aimed at me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Manchester United- meant to right man utd.

Manchester United- meant to right man utd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aye and I meant to right DDD icon_frown.gif

aye and I meant to right DDD icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that your bra size?

Okay no more fat jokes now.

aye and I meant to right DDD icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha ur funny bbb- i gotta give u that

Archived