The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, night games afffffffffffffb icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They really are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Fletcher set up Ruud's goal in the Fenerbache game rather awesomely icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From the bench.

Has your scrap book of 'awesome things Darren Fletcher has done' reached it's second page yet? :safetywinkles:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Fletcher bashers so poor icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I safety wunk!

He's impressed me this season tbf. Don't think we've seen enough evidence to suggest he can do it consistently, but he's got more talent than I at first gave him credit for.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Oh yeah and me and Nick going to get autographs after the game, I'd love a picture with Vida. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

please get that

and make sure you do a Merchant style stare into the camera to emphasise who you're with

The thing that annoys me most is when he's banded in with O'Shea and Richardsonby the press, he's better than them for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fergie's closer when he bands him in with Ronaldo and Rooney tbh

Fletcher doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as ****ing Richardson

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

The thing that annoys me most is when he's banded in with O'Shea and Richardsonby the press, he's better than them for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fergie's closer when he bands him in with Ronaldo and Rooney tbh

Fletcher doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as ****ing Richardson </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. Fletcher is just as out of place being banded with Ronaldo and Rooney as he is with Richardson and Sheasy.

Fletcher is a mediocre player that every squad needs. Yes he isnt awful like Richardson but on the other hand he isnt great like Ronaldo.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

DP has 5/11

Gazz has 8/11 after clearly cheating icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope.

I remember quite clearly that Bellion, Djemb-Djemba and Kleberson where in the team (who could forget?). I just worked my way around that.

btw dude, cheeky request. Is it okay to use your book for applying for aways, ofc if you need it then that's a given. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah no probs dude, just apply for whichever ones and if theres any spares going i'll take them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

or however you like. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

could you dispose of someone for me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could be messy, but for a City ticket ? Yeah, I reckon so. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

oh right, 'the sanc'... (don't have access)

be interesting if it came to a debate on a public forum (not that i am aware of anything that has been said).

can't see them printing much in redissue questioning one of their own columnists or uws even. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparantly theres one there's one on the menswear section in Harvey Nichols in Manchester.

Archived