The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

flat out denial by Jol that they're gonna sell Defoe.. apparently still an important member of the team

\o/

Now just leave it at that Fergie... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll pass the same thoughts onto Rafa.

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Richardson will do nothing but rape himself up the arse time and time again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and probably enjoy it

that IS the team by the way, on the Everton OS.

We line up

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Teflon

Yobo Stubbs Lescott Valente

Pip Carsley

Leon Faddy Arteta

Beattie

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stubbs to gift his mate one like.

Giggs officially has a calf injury, but the story going around is that he's actually fallen out with Fergie.

Wouldn't that be just typical, if Fergie is his best mate while he was ****, and falls out with him now he's come into some sort of form.

Fergie better not be dropping players because of tiffs

the big tw*t

and Brown >>>> Silvestre </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was going to be my next point, but it seemed pointless picking one selection out as wrong from that team. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

At least he's finally seen the light and picked Richardson ahead of Giggs, though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bahaha icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

At least he's finally seen the light and picked Richardson ahead of Giggs, though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Reaction from the wall is not good icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd be f**king angry if I'd gone and that team was picked tbf icon_biggrin.gif

It's one way to have attacking options from the bench i suppose icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're on fire tonight icon_biggrin.gif

Giggs officially has a calf injury, but the story going around is that he's actually fallen out with Fergie.

Wouldn't that be just typical, if Fergie is his best mate while he was ****, and falls out with him now he's come into some sort of form. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That on RI or something?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Wouldn't that be just typical, if Fergie is his best mate while he was ****, and falls out with him now he's come into some sort of form. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That on RI or something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mentioned on 5 live by their match commentator, with no more detail than what i posted.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Are we 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 with Ronnie up top? Either way with a midfield that includes both O'Shea and Richardson i'm very worried. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd swing slightly towards him playing 4-3-3, with Richardson and Ronaldo wide, but as you say it could just as easily be Ronnie up top, Richardson left and Fletcher right. No way to know until kick off.

Well even if its meant to be 442 its not really gonna be is it.. with the way Rooney and Ronnie wander about there'll probably be times where nobody is up top icon14.gif

But I'd imagine the general idea is, Rooney furthest up through the middle, Ronaldo "supporting" and drifting.. Richardson left, Fletch right.

And thats before we get to the O'Shea and Silvestre predicament further back in the team...

argh

Or.....

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

VDS

Gary Nev Rio Silvestre Evra

O'Shea Richardson

Fletcher Carrick Ronaldo

Rooney</pre> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

and people think we're going to push chelsea all the way icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to my world.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

not surprised, with that lineup its almost certainly 2 or 3 points dropped imo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ffs don't say that i backed your lot to win in my treble

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

No match thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not on real telly. Them's the unwritten rules.

I'm watching from my blimp...

Archived