The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

but do enquire about that lad they have got up front who can play a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lee Chapman?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

but do enquire about that lad they have got up front who can play a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lee Chapman? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

david healy iirc. you can never have enough players who make england look sh*te

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

Lee Chapman? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

david healy iirc. you can never have enough players who make england look sh*te </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you want Lampard too then?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Nick or James to make it to Villa?

There's only one way to find out............... FIIIIIIGHT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah, it's james' fair and square. i'll just keep bitterly sniping at mart in an effort to make him so guilty he jumps in the ship canal

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sir Alex Ferguson says there will be no complacency at Old Trafford despite the eight-point gap Manchester United enjoy over Chelsea at the Premiership summit.

"I won't be letting the players fall into the trap of thinking it's won," said Red Devils manager Ferguson.

"All we have done is given ourselves a foundation. There are many hurdles to be navigated in the run-in.

"That will be the test for us. I'm sure it will be ourselves and Chelsea, but I'm sure we will last the distance."

Having drawn at home to Arsenal, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is confident his side will get back to winning ways when Newcastle travel to the capital on Wednesday.

Victory against the Magpies would cut the gap at the top to five points and Mourinho has said the Blues are ready to fight to the last.

"If Sir Alex Ferguson thinks it's over he's in trouble, because it's not over," he said after the 1-1 draw against the Gunners.

"I think after Wednesday we will be five points behind and what is five points in a long Premiership season?"

Ferguson has landed eight Premiership titles in his 20 years at United and experience tells him December is too early to start lauding potential champions.

"To win the league, you have to have great consistency, particularly around March and April," added the Scot.

"Historically, we have done okay at that time of the year.

"All championship races are difficult, but the real test comes on the run-in when any mistake can cost you everything."

Chelsea are scheduled to host United five games from the end of the season in mid April. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ffs, Mourinho so crap at mind games. Yeah Fergie is already cracking open the champagne I'm sure.

Well alright he is, but not because he thinks the league is won, just because he's an alchie.

btw, how huge could that game at Stamford Bridge be in April icon_biggrin.gif

Loving Jose's interviews these days, with every one he seems to be getting nearer and nearer to doing a Keegan. We may not win ultimately win the league, but just having him so riled that he feels the need to keep coming out with these increasingly desperate 'defiant' messages in our direction is so so sweet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Nick can snipe but I'll snap and offer the spare Newcastle to weststandred </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know your joking but, come to think of it, I wouldn't mind going Newcastle, i've never been there before. However, i've already been to Wigan and Blackburn, definitely going to Villa and i'm short on cash icon_frown.gif. Out of a matter of interest, how much did Newcastle charge for tickets?

mart just loves bragging about his aways and rubbing it in icon_frown.gif

clearly to compensate for having a tiny penis imo

and new year's eve iffffffffffffs, i'll be happy to be asleep by 10pm* in order to get up bright and early to get the coach to geordieland

*ok, be on otf until midnight

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Wigan

Blackburn

West Ham

Villa

Newcastle </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus, you must be skint - I bet the presents you have bought for people for Christmas are ****.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

Wigan

Blackburn

West Ham

Villa

Jesus, you must be skint - I bet the presents you have bought for people for Christmas are ****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not when he has this to call on!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

Wigan

Blackburn

West Ham

Villa

Jesus, you must be skint - I bet the presents you have bought for people for Christmas are ****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All Martin's friends are contained within his laptop.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Wigan

Blackburn

West Ham

Villa

not when he has this to call on! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just realised what the 'BOK' stands for icon_biggrin.gif

Wigan

Blackburn

West Ham

Villa

West Ham is a swap with James07 for Villa away, only have to pay for Newcastle.

fwiw, I have no parents, well my dad but he'll be easy to get presents for, best mate is getting 24 series 5, brother getting JJB vouchers, auntie, feck knos

Wigan

Blackburn

West Ham

Villa

fwiw, I have no parents, well my dad but he'll be easy to get presents for, best mate is getting 24 series 5, brother getting JJB vouchers, auntie, feck knos </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely you have to pay for Wet Sham even if it's a swap?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Wigan

Blackburn

West Ham

Villa

fwiw, I have no parents, well my dad but he'll be easy to get presents for, best mate is getting 24 series 5, brother getting JJB vouchers, auntie, feck knos </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely you have to pay for Wet Sham even if it's a swap? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Villa is being swapped for my Villa home.

£23 for Arsenal (A), if I get them, im very happy, I had to pay £35 for fecking Wigan. Not sure, if we're definitely going, even if we get tickets, expensive as fooook. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I'll take a spare if you get one icon_biggrin.gif

£23 for Arsenal (A), if I get them, im very happy, I had to pay £35 for fecking Wigan. Not sure, if we're definitely going, even if we get tickets, expensive as fooook. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I'll take a spare if you get one icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can have my Under 16 ticket for £50, I make a nice profit and you get into the game and only pay £4 over the odds - everyone's happy. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

ah man I bet away games are fffffffb icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blackburn away is fun & it's easy to get tickets for (well there is always loads of spares about).

If you're from London, you should get away tickets off BBB, as from what i've seen on this thread he is the ticketmaster. Plenty of away games down sarf.

If you're from London, you should get away tickets off BBB, as from what i've seen on this thread he is the ticketmaster. Plenty of away games down sarf. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Martin is like Henry, he chokes for the big games.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

If you're from London, you should get away tickets off BBB, as from what i've seen on this thread he is the ticketmaster. Plenty of away games down sarf. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Martin is like Henry, he chokes for the big games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

poor ananolgy icon13.gif

Archived