The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember the World Cup 2002 babe?

I'd like to call her "human that should not be allowed to exist". I have hots for her especially because i suffer from the asian fever.

Hot Korean

Well, lately i found out that thanks to J.S. Park her tastes in football have taken a dramatic turn for the best. So her two qualities are:

1. Uber hot

2. Uber hot in a United shirt

Hot Korean with a Taste!

and im sure i have read a quote about fergie not making any more signings apart from larsson. it was in the mail on sunday and again in the mirror today i think.

yet charlton is saying he thinks there will be more signings?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Parky so great icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't think she's his gf or anything but i saw pictures of her (promo pictures of course) holding scarves with J.S. Park so i put the "blame" on him icon_biggrin.gif

and Fergie said that they are looking into more transfers pago.

Fergie and Gill have both been very (deliberately) vague on the subject of january signings not called Larsson - "money's there if needed", "we're not sitting on our backsides" etc but also lots of "happy with the squad". not sure how much we can really read into Sir Bobby's comments, i think the glazers could tell him that the sky is lime green and grass is red and the poor old sod might believe them.

would much rather have Hargreaves than Mavuba btw, even if it means waiting until next summer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> From the new 3k book...Manchester United Opus: Some...erm...interesting choices.

Top 50 Players of All Time: 1 Sir Bobby Charlton, 2 George Best, 3 Roy Keane, 4 Duncan Edwards, 5 Denis Law, 6 Bryan Robson, 7 Eric Cantona, 8 Peter Schmeichel, 9 Ryan Giggs, 10 Paul Scholes, 11 Wayne Rooney, 12 Bill Foulkes, 13 Roger Byrne, 14 David Beckham, 15 Ruud Van Nistelrooy, 16 Nobby Stiles, 17 Dennis Viollet, 18 Gary Neville, 19 Mark Hughes, 20 Denis Irwin, 21 Pat Crerand, 22 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, 23 Tommy Taylor, 24 Steve Bruce, 25 Liam Whelan, 26 Martin Buchan, 27 Brian Kidd, 28 Steve Coppell, 29 Norman Whiteside, 30 Alex Stepney, 31 Eddie Coleman, 32 Brian McClair, 33 Gary Pallister, 34 Tony Dunne, 35 Lou Macari, 36 Paul McGrath, 37 Paul Ince, 38 Arthur Albiston, 39 Cristiano Ronaldo, 40 Jimmy Delaney, 41 Andy Cole, 42 Dwight Yorke, 43 Sammy McIlroy, 44 Shay Brennan, 45 Jaap Stam, 46 Kevin Moran, 47 Harry Gregg, 48 Rio Ferdinand, 49 Johnny Berry, 50 Teddy Sheringham. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

wahey \O/

worked it out yet? the first word is the same as the actual song, if that helps </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only song I know with 'hark' as the first word is 'hark the herald angels sing'.

However the chant doesn't seem to fit that song.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

It isn't 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing', it's 'Mary's Little Boy Child'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wis

haha yeah, it's mary's boy child isn't it? icon_frown.gif

ah well, at least i knew the tune and the real lyrics.

for jonny:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

hark now hear the angels sing

a king was born today

and man will live for evermore

because of christmas day </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

nah it's late and I've already annoyed my housemate with Saturday antics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CRIPPLEFIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

did you not hear:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hark now hear united sing

the city ran away

and we will fight for ever more

because of derby day </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

being sung on saturday to the same tune? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

nah it's late and I've already annoyed my housemate with Saturday antics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CRIPPLEFIIIIIIIIIIGHT! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

******* on gq

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

did you not hear:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hark now hear united sing

the city ran away

and we will fight for ever more

because of derby day </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

being sung on saturday to the same tune? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. I meant more the lyrics than the tune. Plus we only sing the City one twice a season.

Christ it's hard enough for people to get the simple chants correct.

the song about gerrard is the funniest thing i have ever heard.

hearing your lot sing that when you're not even playing us puts the biggest smile ever on my face knowing that reasonable fans like james will be standing there cringing at BBB next to him screaming it with complete venom and anger.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by benkeat:

the song about gerrard is the funniest thing i have ever heard.

hearing your lot sing that when you're not even playing us puts the biggest smile ever on my face knowing that reasonable fans like james will be standing there cringing at BBB next to him screaming it with complete venom and anger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate that song ffs icon_biggrin.gif

Archived