The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

wait, no he wasn't. wtf did i see a list saying he was then.

i've been up since 5 btw and it's a saturday, so i'm immensely stupid atm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TOO MANY JOKES. MUST NOT SUCCUMB.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

this is like kryptonite for you, isn't it. just too many opportunities for jokes, you don't know where to turn

NOT WONKY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we're gong to talk about women from Whedon's shows, there's nothing wrong with Morena Baccarin's nose icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> "Yes, Chelsea could find a new level," said Ferguson "They could get worse.

"I actually think Chelsea's level at the moment is better than it has been over the past two years.

"I didn't see their game on Wednesday and to be honest, I am not going to pay much attention to what they are doing. I prefer to concentrate on my own team because we are doing everything right.

"Even if we were two points behind Chelsea, I would still be delighted with the way things are going.

"I know we are going in the right direction and I know we have an outstanding chance. That is the only thing that matters to me." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> "Yes, Chelsea could find a new level," said Ferguson "They could get worse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fergie icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Manchester United have secured a work permit for Dong Fangzhou, ending a three-year wait to bring the China international striker to England.

The 21-year-old, who signed from Dalian Shide for £3.5m in January 2004, will head to England next month.

Since signing for United Dong has been on loan at Belgian feeder club Royal Antwerp, during which time he has won seven caps for the China national side.

"The boy has a big chance," United manager Sir Alex Ferguson told MUTV.

Dong has made a few appearances for United on a couple of pre-season tours

The striker will be one of seven loan players to return to Old Trafford in January.

Lee Martin and Phil Bardsley will come back from Rangers, along with Chris Eagles (NEC Nijmegen) and Giuseppe Rossi (Newcastle), plus Jonny Evans and Danny Simpson, who have been playing with Dong at Antwerp.

And on Saturday Ferguson will welcome new arrival Henrik Larsson ahead of a week's training before the Swedish striker begins his 10-week loan spell at Old Trafford next month. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definately no Huntelaar then icon_biggrin.gif

brilliant feature on football focus atm - interviews with Vida and Carrick at some promotional 5-a-side/penalty shootout thing (along with Gaby, who settled for just twatting penalties insanely hard at unsuspecting individuals and/or putting the gloves on and chucking himself about). haven't noticed before just how Brucie-esque Vida's nose is icon_biggrin.gif

that's Steve Bruce ofc, not Bruce Forsyth

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> "Yes, Chelsea could find a new level," said Ferguson "They could get worse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fergie icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so much better at the mindgames than Mourinho

mart's unbelievably rubbish. couldn't even text him to give him a bollocking because i've broken my phone /O\

i've also just trod on some glass and dripped blood all across the living room floor icon_frown.gif

might still go anyway, so ner

arjen robben having a say now:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"They may have a problem when two or three of their key players get injured. I don't know if it is an advantage. We are happy at the moment and confident that we can win it."

"The most important thing is that we have to win every game and that is all we can do. We must concentrate on our own game and our performance and not compare ourselves with what Man United are doing."

"Christmas is coming and maybe next month the gap might have changed. The Champions League and FA Cup are starting again next year so all the teams will have so many games."

"Everything can change if Arsenal keep winning and both us and Man United drop points but we have to keep winning to keep that gap below us while trying to catch United." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's almost getting obsessive. :*)

tbf it's probably the result of a load of questions thrown at him in this case

nevertheless the amount of stuff coming from them about us (Mourinho, Terry, Robben..) suggests they're more concerned now than they've been for a long time.

unfortunately I dont see it affecting their game enough to start dropping points

Was in Opus in Manchester last night & a little tipsy. Went for a pish & when in the toilets two guys were talking about the champions league draw. Both were scousers & were going on about how they had a better chance this year than when they won it. Basically being giddy & annoying. for some reason without turning around to check how big they were I just blurted out 'But you will never win a treble'.

Luckily they ween't very big & I then had to point out the 'treble' they won wasn't a proper one.

Scousers invading my drinking spots icon_mad.gif

In other news I also saw a picture of my mates fully erect penis through no fault of my own icon_frown.gif There wasn't even a lovely lady impaled on it either.

I was browsing pictures on his phone of the latest piece of filth is shagging. He failed to tell me there was a pic of his **** on there. Took me a second or two to realise what it was icon_frown.gif Was on there because said girl wanted to see his **** so he took a picture.

Was quite a surreal night all round really.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

is Evra still out tomorrow? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not heard anything, but he was touch and go for the derby so you'd expect him to be alright. probably on the bench though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

His English actually improves as the interview goes on icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It does icon_biggrin.gif Learns a language in 7 minutes icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Such a superhero

Archived