The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh god

there's enough sh*te to wade through but one that stood out was 'WASTE 7m on Cole' icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah icon_biggrin.gif

"being knocked out of Europe 5 times out of 5" amused me too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mudweiser:

I've lost contact with a few of them since, as you do. But, as I said, the lass is a season ticket holder, as is one of my good friends, so it could come back. I ALWAYS want Leeds in the cups, at Elland Road. Saw Newcastle win and win well so many times, sat in the home ends biting my lips icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I vaguely remember a few of those games, Dyer made a mockery of them once IIRC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, 3-0 at their place. Solano was a regular scorer, too.

Best was when we signed Woodgate. It's sad to say, but it's one of my best moments in football. We'd signed a great defender and it was from LEEDS. Brilliant.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

bahahahaha icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

in the spirit of making this page brilliant yet ending it soon, I'm just following a YT clip chain here..

Yes :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best page of the thread imo.

Whats this 31 years ****?

It can't be about Leeds as we won the leauge in 92

I know it took you 27 ..oh but that was before the premiership started so you wont know anything about that. cantona greaest ever player oh what a laugh!

Shemichel was better or the busier.

But brown envolopes win games.

Your the only fans that come to Leeds and creap in and out.

Bet that pubs in the safety of O T.

Aray for the yanks!

There great at ****ing things up lol!

...quite :*)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mudweiser:

I've lost contact with a few of them since, as you do. But, as I said, the lass is a season ticket holder, as is one of my good friends, so it could come back. I ALWAYS want Leeds in the cups, at Elland Road. Saw Newcastle win and win well so many times, sat in the home ends biting my lips icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I vaguely remember a few of those games, Dyer made a mockery of them once IIRC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best was when we signed Woodgate. It's sad to say, but it's one of my best moments in football. We'd signed a great defender and it was from LEEDS. Brilliant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I felt like that with Rio icon_biggrin.gif

And Smith.

Best was when we signed Woodgate. It's sad to say, but it's one of my best moments in football. We'd signed a great defender and it was from LEEDS. Brilliant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I felt like that with Rio icon_biggrin.gif

And Smith. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We were linked with Smith just before you signed him, and I wanted him badly. Because I rated him, but also because, well, he was from Leeds icon_biggrin.gif

ftr, I hope they do come back up, and stay up. It's good to have that kind of rivalry and banter. The Leeds games were the first ones I looked for every season.

was qh at smudger signing.

trying to make up a rio song that rhymes with 'oh margie, you came and you gave me a turkey, on our vacation away from worky'

so far i've got 'oh rio, you came and you look like a turkey'.

suggestions please

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

trying to make up a rio song that rhymes with 'oh margie, you came and you gave me a turkey, on our vacation away from worky'

suggestions please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"And your defending's a bit quirky"?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Suwon, Park's home town in South Korea, unveiled a road named after him, Park Ji-Sung Road, on June 27, 2005 to honour his contribution to the South Korean national team in the 2002 World Cup - the first instance of such an event for a living footballer in South Korea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PJSR >>> SMBW

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

suggestions please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"And your defending's a bit quirky"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's rock solid tbh icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Suwon, Park's home town in South Korea, unveiled a road named after him, Park Ji-Sung Road, on June 27, 2005 to honour his contribution to the South Korean national team in the 2002 World Cup - the first instance of such an event for a living footballer in South Korea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PJSR >>> SMBW </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

I wonder if he has A WALL

would it be too obvious to suggest that Ji-Sung should've got himself a... um, Park? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome icon_biggrin.gif

oh sorry mika had i known you were going to do that i'd have refrained icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

First is the worst, second is the best and all that so no bother.

rollercoaster of emotions certainly

the main thing to take away from this time is,

Park/Ruud/Fletch afb and ******** Liverpool fans with Ronaldo posters and United shirts are amusing :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that Leeds are rubbish.

People are going to wake up tomorrow and think that we have signed someone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BBB wakes up every day thinking Hargreaves has signed

wd mudweiser :thup: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What for? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

being you ♥

People are going to wake up tomorrow and think that we have signed someone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who can blame them with that 50 MILLION WARCHEST?

so does this mean i'm all alone

who can blame them with that 50 MILLION WARCHEST?

so does this mean i'm all alone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm here, just not replying every 5 seconds now.

Archived