The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ericcantona7:

I thought Vidic and Scholes were banned? at least it means Richardson's not there at least icon_biggrin.gif

Can understand resting Giggs, but Ronaldo should start tbh, and I think we'll miss Neville at right back, and I'd much rather have Wes in the middle than Silv. Still with Scholes and Rooney in there we should be able to create chances, and if not we can bring Ronnie on, so as long as we don't concede then we should be alright. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh well, glad we didn't wait for 70 mins to bring him on. Let him get a hattrick then take him off tbh icon_biggrin.gif

also I've always preferred Ronnie to Rooney, but once Rooney gets a settled partner up front he'll be just as effective.

Ole \o/

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

how many goals is that now for solskjaer:

a) this season

b) in his united career? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>6 & 122 i think

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ericcantona7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

stop winning ffs

title's yours </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait until Ronaldo gets injured icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Limping :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

how many goals is that now for solskjaer:

a) this season

b) in his united career? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>6 & 122 i think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sorry it's 7 and 122

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

krifbbb to get 2 as well btw.

PLEAE BREAK YOUR LEG KIERAN. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait i cant work out if thats irony or not

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

I hope we give Rooney a good rest when we get Rossi back and Larsson can play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that or drop him

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

I hope we give Rooney a good rest when we get Rossi back and Larsson can play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that or drop him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For who?

I'd play an off-form Rooney over a lot of our squad up front. We aren't exactly blessed in that area at the minute.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gazz22:

For who?

I'd play an off-form Rooney over a lot of our squad up front. We aren't exactly blessed in that area at the minute. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, you would play an oiff form Rooney over Ole, Rossi or Larsson?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gazz22:

For who?

I'd play an off-form Rooney over a lot of our squad up front. We aren't exactly blessed in that area at the minute. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, you would play an oiff form Rooney over Ole, Rossi or Larsson? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no. I thought Gonch meant straight out dropping Rooney right now. I'd be happy with Rossi or Larsson to play instead of him.

We've just conceeded a pen. icon_mad.gif

for rossi or larsson. that was the whole point.

stream showing people leaving with 7 minutes to go icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you make Mart out?

Couldn't go 90 minutes on the pitch without a Mickey Silvestre special.

that penalty cost me two predicton points icon_mad.gif

sell Silvestre in Jan please, we don't need him at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But what if Evra and Heinze and O'Shea ALL get injured at the same time? WHO WILL PLAY AT LEFT BACK THEN?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

But what if Evra and Heinze and O'Shea ALL get injured at the same time? WHO WILL PLAY AT LEFT BACK THEN? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Richardson icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

I don't know if anyone is watching a stream of this, because i'm interested to know if Solskjaer is quite as anonymous as he's sounded on the radio. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

But what if Evra and Heinze and O'Shea ALL get injured at the same time? WHO WILL PLAY AT LEFT BACK THEN? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Heinze and O'Shea got hurt I'd be more concerned about central defense than left back.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Oh yeah love RVN lying in RI, "I never wanted to leave" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prepare for Mika hate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

I am claiming the assist for Ronaldo's first goal.

I am off to get drunk now \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wp jonny, great ball in son.

have a beer on me and i hope you meet whats her face

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Oh yeah love RVN lying in RI, "I never wanted to leave" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prepare for Mika hate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:HATE:

Anyway yeah match, first half dire, made a few chances but not enough, Park impressed though.

Second half, obviously much better, Ronaldo ftw, I actually can't be bothered to say anything more elaborate.

Oh, apart from that the O'Shea/Richardson midfield pairing we ended up with was disgustingly bad.

But yeah, great days resultswise, only Arsenal and City ruining it.

Good result especially with a weak side out and Chelsea dropping points. I was pretty nervous at HT that we would **** up and draw 0-0, but we didn't. Them Wigan fans were funny, doing impressions of us when Rooney (iirc) missed a chance, however there were hardly any of them. First half atmosphere was ****, but once Ronaldo scored his first in the second half, it got better.

MOM: Ronaldo

2nd: erm.. Ole? (can't really think of a player for 2nd place)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

VDS, Neville, Heinze, Wes, Rio, Richardson, Ronaldo, Fletcher, O'Shea, Rooney, Ole </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't far off.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratinho:

Stop whinging, it's not like we're catching up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm greedy, we could be 50pts ahead and I'd still whinge icon_biggrin.gif

Archived