The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

Danny Simpson unknown to who? I remember months ago when we were talking about how Simpson is a better prospect than bardsley and out of the two he had the biggest chance of replacing Nev.

And why is he replacing nev, is Wes Brown not good enough to do that job anymore?

What a load of crap that article was.

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

danny simpson completely unknown to anyone other than united fans and juni.

if the article is aimed at man utd fans, it's **** journalism. if it's aimed at the general footballing public, it's a fair comment. how many of us had heard of lee peltier before he played for liverpool for the first time?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ericcantona7:

O'Shea ahead of Fletcher is annoying, as is Silv ahead of Neville :/ apart from that it's not too bad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neville's injured.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ericcantona7:

O'Shea ahead of Fletcher is annoying, as is Silv ahead of Neville :/ apart from that it's not too bad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neville's injured. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought he was expected to play regardless.

As for Fletch, if he's on the bench I can see him coming on for Ronnie once we're safe, I think Fergie planned on resting Ronnie last game and Fletch this, but as they both played half a game last time, I can see them both playing half a game this time to even it out.

okay in honesty, I'm fairly sure the reason he keeps JOS on such as last week vs Wigan, is the added 'height' factor.. Wigan's best chance by far was getting something from a set piece and i guess Fergie thought JOS was better in that situation than Fletch

however this doesnt even get close to balancing out his utter crapness compared to Fletcher in every other area of the game

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

...because there is no need to leave Fletch out at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never thought I'd see the day icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

I have an awful feeling we are going to lose this and Chelsea will score twice in stoppage time to win 2-1. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mika pessism icon_cool.gif

I agree btw.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

I personally think we'll draw. Mind you, I thought the same about Wigan. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop that NOW ! Ffs. icon_frown.gif

Archived