The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Think for a New Year Resolution, certain posters in this thread should be less pessimistic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Think for a New Year Resolution, certain posters in this thread should be less pessimistic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Condoning giddyness?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

With no Scholes these are the games where Carrick needs to step up and run the show. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is he so far?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

With no Scholes these are the games where Carrick needs to step up and run the show. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is he so far? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Listening on the radio so i cant tell.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

supercaliolegunnarsolskjaerfragistic****ingfantasticwerethechampionsladsgiddygiddygiddydocious </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Let's stop caring about other teams, eh? For points clear at the top, 1 goal up in this match currently. Enjoy it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's hard when we know that the wheels are just waiting to come off. But yeah we are playing well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Let's stop caring about other teams, eh? For points clear at the top, 1 goal up in this match currently. Enjoy it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's hard when we know that the wheels are just waiting to come off. But yeah we are playing well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Touche.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

wait icon_biggrin.gif

sonko icon_biggrin.gif

skoko plays for wigan icon_biggrin.gif

ffs icon_biggrin.gif

sleep now icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Generic Championship teams with generic Championship players ftw.

Wonder who the last promoted team was that we didn't get 3pts off in a season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

city when they last came up, though I reckon there's been someone more recent anyway.

Wonder who the last promoted team was that we didn't get 3pts off in a season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait, you mean we have a history of dropping points to promoted teams? icon_confused.gif Never.

Half-time festivities shunned for Buffy btw. TV been so good to me these past eight hours.

Gabby's depressed me this season. I'm depressed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed icon_frown.gif

I think he'll go in the summer [/irrational gut feeling]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ericcantona7:

city when they last came up, though I reckon there's been someone more recent anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah good call, think that might be it.

Archived