The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

No chance, he'll sell it to someone who has got us previous aways/done favours for, sorry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aw icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

I've been to WHL twice and it's completely not ace, at all. Cold and smells Jewish. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

reported

Who would you sell your spare to?

Person a) Occasionally exchances words on the internet but doesn't have a clue who he is. "I invited you to the wall, please dude." icon_frown.gif

or

Person b) A good friend of your dad's, who got you two tickets for the Champions League final and plenty of other aways.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I spend it on prostitutes icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

******** you just have issues parting with money.

Infact I get dibs on any spare aways over Martin until he can learn to control his finances.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

it's fine dude, you don't have to justify it icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's probably my fault he thinks he needs to icon_biggrin.gif

sorry...

the things we do for United icon_biggrin.gif

I was sacked from my first job for going to a game icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

almost got suspenedfrom school in 99, think everyone on here knows why I dint go to Champs League final that year, so instead me, my grandad (had season ticket next to me) and my brother went to get tickets for that homecoming thing at the MEN the day after the final.

So instead of going to school that day, went to MEN to get tickets and what should be there only Granada Reports and who should be in the shot at the back of the que when they were filming but me, my mum and my brother! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> In a further sign of imminent transfer activity at Old Trafford, Southampton withdrew Gareth Bale from tomorrow's FA Cup tie at Torquay in anticipation of an improved bid by Manchester United for their 17-year-old wonder kid.

Sir Alex Ferguson was given the green light to sign Owen Hargreaves yesterday when Franz Beckenbauer revealed that Bayern Munich were prepared to sell the England midfielder for £15million.

If the offer that is being talked about really is true, we will have to think about it," said Bayern's club president.

"In principle, we were right to stick to our guns over Owen. If a player has signed a new contract with us, then tries to move for more money, we are within our rights to say 'no'.

"But this is different, and if we receive an offer on the scale that has been mentioned, it is going to have to be given serious consideration."

COME ONE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Liverpool skyjacked

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Liverpool v Manchester United, Saturday 3 March KO 12.45pm Live on Sky </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone planning to go?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Liverpool skyjacked

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Liverpool v Manchester United, Saturday 3 March KO 12.45pm Live on Sky </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone planning to go? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Was obvious it would be 12:45 on the sat because one of us plays on the Tuesday in the Champions League so no sunday and it would never be 5:15 (or 3pm icon_frown.gif)

If i have a new job by then i intend to use a tout and go to this

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> In a further sign of imminent transfer activity at Old Trafford, Southampton withdrew Gareth Bale from tomorrow's FA Cup tie at Torquay in anticipation of an improved bid by Manchester United for their 17-year-old wonder kid.

Sir Alex Ferguson was given the green light to sign Owen Hargreaves yesterday when Franz Beckenbauer revealed that Bayern Munich were prepared to sell the England midfielder for £15million.

If the offer that is being talked about really is true, we will have to think about it," said Bayern's club president.

"In principle, we were right to stick to our guns over Owen. If a player has signed a new contract with us, then tries to move for more money, we are within our rights to say 'no'.

"But this is different, and if we receive an offer on the scale that has been mentioned, it is going to have to be given serious consideration."

COME ONE </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you had made that up until i just read it on the skysports site.

Lets hope we put in a bid this time.

Archived