The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I'd like to give my congratulations to Nick for becoming Manchester United researcher, I'm sure he'll do better than that other joker icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pires could have done better than that other joker tbf.

Congrats Nick. Make Silvestre shyte, eh? icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I'd like to give my congratulations to Nick for becoming Manchester United researcher, I'm sure he'll do better than that other joker icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pires could have done better than that other joker tbf.

Congrats Nick. Make Silvestre shyte, eh? icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe God's beaten him to it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

Buying U16 tickets at Old Trafford for £9 > * </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I paid £7 for a league cup game a couple of seasons back. \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

I feel so superior in the knowledge that i was one of a few people who actually didnt say one bad thing about Ronaldo this summer and just supported the guy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I not only stayed in support of him throughout, but also predicted him to have "the season" that would convince us all (cough Keyser) that he was going to be crucial to the success of our team :*)

Also - yeah - I don't think Jose is quite right for us.

i seem to remember that i advocated the sale of ronaldo if we could get £25m. then shortly after i suggested we could buy jermaine pennant as he would be just as good. im happy to say i was very wrong about that.

also, do you lot still do..........cant think of the word.........reviews? of like the past month's goings on in here. aaaahhhhhhh, its a simple word but i cant remember it. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deanb291186:

Nice one Nick, will you be involved in the data update for the next patch after the transfer window? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep, should be.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

oh god nick got the job ?icon_frown.gif

He's rubbish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Luckily enough he can't influence the David Jones ratings anymore icon14.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

Luckily enough he can't influence the David Jones ratings anymore icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes he can, deliberately left Jones in his file just for that reason. Will get rid of him once he has updated Jones - that's all we want from him tbh.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gripper:

Luckily enough he can't influence the David Jones ratings anymore icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes he can, deliberately left Jones in his file just for that reason. Will get rid of him once he has updated Jones - that's all we want from him tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wanted Nick's opinion on David Jones?

Remeber that editor a couple of games back that had a 'make all attributes 20' button?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gripper:

Oh yes he can, deliberately left Jones in his file just for that reason. Will get rid of him once he has updated Jones - that's all we want from him tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wanted Nick's opinion on David Jones?

Remeber that editor a couple of games back that had a 'make all attributes 20' button? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Eric button ? Only ever used it on one player.icon_biggrin.gif Quite silly really.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

"official David Jones researcher" has a certain ring to it i reckon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You get to look up Megan Gale's skirts?

Congrats Nick. Still at a loss to think how you became researcher though with all that defending of the other guy when we asked simple questions. Seems a bit wierd they defended him so much to only make you researcher but at least we now have a competent person who will answer questions.

I just hope if you want opinions on players or just a bit of help in general you ask in here rather than just giving the editor to everyone on redcafe.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

I just hope if you want opinions on players or just a bit of help in general you ask in here rather than just giving the editor to everyone on redcafe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know that's sarcasm, but c'mon... icon_biggrin.gif

Scholesy has come out and said that based on current form Ronnie is the best player in the world at this moment in time.

As ever Paul went on to say hes played better in the past and hopes to once again reach those standards in the second half of the season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The video of that interview is up on BBC Sport

The TO has just pulled £36 out of my account...I'm assuming that means I've got a Charlton ticket?

Got rejected from Villa, so unless I get lucky with Pompey (FAC) & Watford (PREM) staying on GS/OU members by the time I get paid in about 10 days the next game I'm going to be trying my luck with is the Lille tie in the CL.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

The TO has just pulled £36 out of my account...I'm assuming that means I've got a Charlton ticket?

Got rejected from Villa, so unless I get lucky with Pompey (FAC) & Watford (PREM) staying on GS/OU members by the time I get paid in about 10 days the next game I'm going to be trying my luck with is the Lille tie in the CL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't think Pompey will sell out. I'd be surprised if Watford did either.

Scholesy has come out and said that based on current form Ronnie is the best player in the world at this moment in time.

As ever Paul went on to say hes played better in the past and hopes to once again reach those standards in the second half of the season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can't shut Scholesy up at the minute. i swear he's done more interviews this season than in the rest of his career combined.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

can't shut Scholesy up at the minute. i swear he's done more interviews this season than in the rest of his career combined. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

two?

just reading that Wes is out tomorrow with a virus. please god let Vida be back, the alternative doesn't bear thinking about icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh no icon_mad.gif

Archived