The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Celtic fans can just **** off. Go watch your own ****ing team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One game, the cup game I can live with ala some of our lot with Keano but a league game, get to ****.

yeah the bale quote was from the sunday mirror so i wouldnt read too much into it. but if it is true then its good that hes being loaned back to them for a season. no point in rushing it through to leave him in the reserves.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

I don't care if we have Larsson. You don't see me going to Madrid to watch Ruud. Maybe that way people who actually want to watch united more than once may actually get a ticket. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, and no United fans came up to watch Keane? Larsson at Celtic is as big a legend as any player of any club in history. And after all the ***** that English fans, United included, spouted when he knocked you back and choose to stay loyal to a club he loves, we have every right to support him.

I don't care if we have Larsson. You don't see me going to Madrid to watch Ruud. Maybe that way people who actually want to watch united more than once may actually get a ticket. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would icon_cool.gif

Kleberson right where he belongs, top of the page icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_cool.gif

Never given a fair chance, even if he had no personality as Fergie says.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

I would icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs icon_biggrin.gif

but nah seriously. go away Celtic fans.

Got talking to some random Irish guy in Norwegian Blue last night. He & his mates ad been to the game & they all admitted that O'Shea has becomea dire player. Think that shows just how bad he has become when even his own countrymen aren't sticking up for him anymore.

Got talking to some random Irish guy in Norwegian Blue last night. He & his mates ad been to the game & they all admitted that O'Shea has becomea dire player. Think that shows just how bad he has become when even his own countrymen aren't sticking up for him anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even Alilaw now thinks he's dire, nuff said.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Got talking to some random Irish guy in Norwegian Blue last night. He & his mates ad been to the game & they all admitted that O'Shea has becomea dire player. Think that shows just how bad he has become when even his own countrymen aren't sticking up for him anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even Alilaw now thinks he's dire, nuff said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats the only O'Shea-ometer I require.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stephen Wilson:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Pathetic isn't it, I see on one of their boards, they want a Justice for Hillsbrough banner, vermin loving tossers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

stop going on celtic-minded, it's the biggest apologist "love us" place ever invented. The bungle boys (that want the banner) are disliked by the majority after their old firm pandering and most of us would hate a banner for the murderers.

And you'll find a lot of Celtic fans, myself included, still have strong feelings for United even before Larsson went there - so they have every right to go and support him and the club. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have feelings towards Celtic, being half Northern Irish and Catholic, with all my Irish relatives being United/Celtic fans.

However I think it's a joke, that large groups of people are coming to Old Trafford in Celtic shirts, green and white scarfs etc.

If they really wanted to come and support United and Larsson wouldn't a United shirt with Larsson on the back be the correct thing to wear instead of every piece of clothing green and white.

It's a weird issue, it's the thought of people only coming to the games because Larsson is playing, that annoys me off, whilst real United fans cannot get tickets.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

Can't wait to see a line up sporting Bale, Heinze, Evra, Silvestre, Richardson and O'Shea icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

VDS

G. Neville Bale/Heinze/Richardson/

Silvestre/ O'Shea/Evra

C. Ronaldo Scholes

Larsson

</pre>

icon_cool.gif

I think everybody in Ireland have said O'Shea is **** for a long time now.

FAO any members/season ticket holders

If any of you guys aren't going to Lille, any chance that we can use your membership/ST number so we can get as many applications in as possible, would be very greatful, if so can you email it over to me at martinsheehan [at] gmail [dot] com, with your username/real name.

Cheers icon_smile.gif

I agree that they shouldn't wear Celtic shirts.

If so called 'real' United fans wanted tickets, surely they would be able to get them before Celtic fans from Glasgow/Dublin/wherever could? Between season tickets, oneunited and however else they are sold, there used to be very little chance of a public sale when I went to see United 4-5 years ago.

Would indicate that these people getting tickets are either:

a) members of united fan club

b) season ticket holders

c) real united fans are flogging the tickets to highest bidder.

?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

FAO any members/season ticket holders

If any of you guys aren't going to Lille, any chance that we can use your membership/ST number so we can get as many applications in as possible, would be very greatful, if so can you email it over to me at martinsheehan [at] gmail [dot] com, with your username/real name.

Cheers icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just so I'm sure before I give you mu OU number, if you're successful with my number and you're the one booking it, nothing comes out of my account right? I mean, its not like you've got my bank details.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

think people are being a bit harsh on Wayne btw. he was poor first half but much better second half, when he deserved a goal on merit rather than just on effort.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree with Nick, here. icon14.gif

I don't think he's playing badly, just not getting the goals. It's not like he's not trying or anything. How many times has he smacked the woodwork in the last few games ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

Don't trust Mart </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he'd put a wink instead of a smiley I'd be more apprehensive but since he didn't I'm sure it'll be fine.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

think people are being a bit harsh on Wayne btw. he was poor first half but much better second half, when he deserved a goal on merit rather than just on effort.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think he's playing badly, just not getting the goals. It's not like he's not trying or anything. How many times has he smacked the woodwork in the last few games ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's all well and good but I get the feeling from some people that he could run around on one leg wearing a Liverpool shirt and some people wouldn't criticise him.

Heinze rumoured to be used to land Hargreaves, as part of the deal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love Gaby, but I'll settle for that.

Especially with Bale around the corner. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stephen Wilson:

I agree that they shouldn't wear Celtic shirts.

If so called 'real' United fans wanted tickets, surely they would be able to get them before Celtic fans from Glasgow/Dublin/wherever could? Between season tickets, oneunited and however else they are sold, there used to be very little chance of a public sale when I went to see United 4-5 years ago.

Would indicate that these people getting tickets are either:

a) members of united fan club

b) season ticket holders

c) real united fans are flogging the tickets to highest bidder.

? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

anyone can be a oneunited member & anyone can apply for any game. Ticket office are a total joke though & cannot organise anything. Hence people giving up with them.

It's almost impossible to get tickets through one united thsi season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think he's playing badly, just not getting the goals. It's not like he's not trying or anything. How many times has he smacked the woodwork in the last few games ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's all well and good but I get the feeling from some people that he could run around on one leg wearing a Liverpool shirt and some people wouldn't criticise him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ffs icon_biggrin.gif

All I've been saying is that his allround play has been fine. His work rate has stayed at 110%. He's hit the woodwork a few times.

I'm telling you, once he just gets one in/flukes one in (which simply has to happen soon now) somehow, this whole 'drop him?' thing will be a complete non-issue. Brilliant player - we need him in the side.

His first touch has been abysmal, he couldn't trap a dead rat in a phone box atm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Silvestre love plus Rooney hate makes Mika a bad person

If so called 'real' United fans wanted tickets, surely they would be able to get them before Celtic fans from Glasgow/Dublin/wherever could?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You would feckin' think so, wouldn't you ?But what do we see ?

Celtic fans and busloads of Irish kids, innit ? icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

erm you talking about the home leg I assume?

because I'm gonna try (and fail tbf) to get a ticket for that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

away leg dude icon_biggrin.gif

and anyway I wouldnt say it's generally been abysmal. I didnt see the game yesterday so cant comment, but his recent performances overall - he's not been great but it's quite clearly a confidence issue regarding not scoring.

not only will he get over this once one goes in.. but dropping him will just leave him at that below par level so that whenever he did come back to the side he'd still be out of sorts. It's just not the right move imo.

Archived