The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

bomb at anfield >>>>>>>> draw > chelsea win > Liverpool win </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, mon Scouse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mika. icon_frown.gif

Thinking it is one thing.

Posting it in a match thread is another.

Posting it in here ?

Same goes for everybody else that did the same. icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

you'd hope.

but we didn't at OT :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kuszczak

Neville

Silvestre

O'Shea

Ferdinand

Brown

Fletch

Scholes

Saha

Rooney

Ronaldo

Silvestre/O'Shea against them, that's why. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well that is a fair point.. plus I was in North that day

speaking of which I just got tickets for Portsmouth Cup in the North Stand so EVERYONE put your money on a 0-0/0-1 defeat

seriously.

I'll take that. Still going to lose tomorrow mind.

Sat next to a fabulous scouser in the pub, was jizzing himself everytime they had a shot, even when Gerrard mishit that freekick that went a yards wide he leapt up and shouted "YASSSSSS GET IN!!!!", even the other scousers thought he was a *****. Also got to see the lone Chelsea fan get a pint glass thrown at him, which whilst quite stupid, was also entertaining.

Do we have anyone out for tomorrows game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Do we have anyone out for tomorrows game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't think so, bar Smudge who probably wouldn't have made the squad anyway.

the way arse are playing its going to be incredibly tough. but today can only spur on the players, and teams like villa, newcastle and boro have all gone there and got something. i really think we can win it. going to be seriously, seriously nerve wracking

MON UNITED

the way arse are playing its going to be incredibly tough. but today can only spur on the players, and teams like villa, newcastle and boro have all gone there and got something. i really think we can win it. going to be seriously, seriously nerve wracking

MON UNITED

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I can't wait icon_biggrin.gif

I'll be wearing my Vida shirt, Nick with his Ole one.

MON </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mart, where were those "Veni Vidi Vida" T-shirts ?

Link, please. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

MON </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Link, please. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this what your looking for?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

sunderland so so loveable now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

who would have thought it back when they had mccarthy and that twat mcateer

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

MON </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Link, please. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this what your looking for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the baby !

Murky buckets, WSR. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

sunderland so so loveable now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

who would have thought it back when they had mccarthy and that twat mcateer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its a hell of a turn around, i can even ignore niall quinns involvement

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

I agree with you gonch.

Also agree with you about the pessimism, find it really hard to stomach. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think optimism hard to stomach so I'll cope.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

bomb at anfield >>>>>>>> draw > chelsea win > Liverpool win </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, mon Scouse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mika. icon_frown.gif

Thinking it is one thing.

Posting it in a match thread is another.

Posting it in here ?

Same goes for everybody else that did the same. icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really, wanting the Scouse to lose today would have been cutting your nose off to spite your face, I don't like them one bit but we needed them to win today.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

Yorke just scored for Sunderland \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get over him leaving [/gonch]

You're not allowed to mention ex-players doing well in this thread apparently icon_frown.gif

Random question..

If you had the choice of one ticket out of

City away

Liverpool away or..

Chelsea away

which ticket would you take? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chelsea so i can go shopping at Harrods too.

But seriously Scouse bastards

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

you'd hope.

but we didn't at OT :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kuszczak

Neville

Silvestre

O'Shea

Ferdinand

Brown

Fletch

Scholes

Saha

Rooney

Ronaldo

Silvestre/O'Shea against them, that's why. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Fletcher :/

:HUGEsafetywinkforthosewhomightspontaneouslycombustatthethoughtofslightcriticismofdaz:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

that comment sent me over the edge, in my rage i've just made Fletch the best player in FM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

that comment sent me over the edge, in my rage i've just made Fletch the best player in FM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, better than Jones?

Peterborough to get some of our cast-offs in the future? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fergie and Posh on good terms, who'd have thought it eh

Archived