The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Sharpey ice-skating on ITV NOW

plus holly willoughby's chest making a bid for freedom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let it out I say. Nothing should be enslaved against it's will...

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

which ones Mika?

i'm thinking of getting a couple. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One of the Ole ones, the Park one, a Treble one, a Ronaldo one, might have been another treble one and something else that I've forgotten. Haven't got them yet though, mon this week.

I've got the Cantona dollar one, the one that just says 'Stretford End' on it and a Numquam Moribimur wallet which is utterly fb.

I also want to have my own design on one but never got round to it. Basically a lot like the treble one with the outline of the cups, but have a question mark at the end of them and then just 'HAVE YOU ****' at the bottom.

If you get what I mean.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

and a Numquam Moribimur wallet which is utterly fb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One of those in my order too, my current United wallet is falling apart a bit.

I'm so predictable, of my 6 t-shirts at least 4 are black icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

and a Numquam Moribimur wallet which is utterly fb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One of those in my order too, my current United wallet is falling apart a bit.

I'm so predictable, of my 6 t-shirts at least 4 are black icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's racist.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

you got this Mika?

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was tempted icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about this?

I've noticed a theme though, all of the t-shirts that I like are ones that Nick has beat me to getting, so it looks like I'm copying him, so harsh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

baa icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Sharpey ice-skating on ITV NOW

plus holly willoughby's chest making a bid for freedom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lee's on again, falling on his arse. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Henry backing Scholes

By Graeme Bailey - Created on 20 Jan 2007

Thierry Henry insists the rejuvenated Paul Scholes should take the Player of the Year award.

The former England international has had a sensational season at the heart of Manchester United's midfield and is one of the prime factors behind their great season to date.

And Arsenal captain Henry has no doubt who will be getting his vote.

"For years Paul Scholes has been one of the best players in the Premiership," said Henry.

"He's incredible. He's come back into the team after his eye injury and he's playing so well, like he's never been away.

"He has always been under-rated throughout his career. He's a team player, a one and two-touch footballer who makes good decisions on the pitch and makes his team play.

"I don't understand why he has never won the player of the year. A guy like that should have won it long ago." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well played Henry icon_cool.gif

Oh and Lille away.

No offence to the members on here but wtf gives them an even chance of getting a ticket for Lille away over people who have shelled out £570+ for a season ticket.

More shambles from the ticket office.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrissybabe:

You owe us a favour when we're hunting the title next season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you've been title-hunting for 17 years icon_frown.gif

Archived