The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

seeing this again, was Barthez actually an Arsenal player in disguise. .. he f**ked up against them several times :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

twat ****ed my plasma telly up, well my dads. When he gifted Henry twice, I spat at the telly and it broke icon_biggrin.gif, well had a dodgy picture

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

seeing this again, was Barthez actually an Arsenal player in disguise. .. he f**ked up against them several times :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

twat ****ed my plasma telly up, well my dads. When he gifted Henry twice, I spat at the telly and it broke icon_biggrin.gif, well had a dodgy picture </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha icon_biggrin.gif

I remember listening to it on FiveLive and it basically going like:

"Well Fabien Barthez has been absolutely incredible today, Manchester United's clear man of the m....OH GOD HE'S GIVEN IT STRAIGHT TO HENRY, IT'S A SHOCKING ERROR"

And being very annoyed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

Who does everyone want up front then tomorrow? Should Fergie drop Rooney and play Saha or drop Larsson or waaaaaa? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>who or what is waaaaaaaa?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

"

Which is exactly what Sir Alex saw in him ....a future Man U Captain if ever there was one."

smells like taz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, he'd pick Rossi for captain.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

[15] Larsson on United

Saturday, January 20, 2007

"United are the best team in England and at the moment they are superior to Chelsea, who have suffered a descent in comparison to the last year. For me each match with Manchester United is a challenge and a dream. I have scored in the FA Cup and now my desire is to savour a goal in the league, too. That is my immediate objective. A goal in Arsenal’s stadium would be magnificent for me. I am very excited about this experience with Manchester United. I had heard all the stories about this club but now I am living on the inside and it is spectacular. It is probably the best club in the world."

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Henke icon_cool.gif

I so so wish I had all those to watch icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pssst

And you can save all the games you'll see starting from today. You can even request some of the classics icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"It is probably the best club in the world." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_cool.gif

quite a compliment from someone who's been at Barca, although ofc perhaps best not to take it at face value

wow, there are some clueless knobheads on RI

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Simply, to those who like Rooney. Are you really United fans? This overpaid, overrated bastard has only scored in 4 out of 25 games this season. World class my ass!

When will you open up your eyes and see it? I can´t believe I´m the only one United fan who sees it. kingbill knows it too. I wrote this before aswell, He´s just a big mistake. He is Mr Choker personified. People talk about this and that, but the main root to all Uniteds evil the last years is Rooney.

The horrific sending off against Villarreal goal which contributed to us going out of CL, wasting several golden chances to win us the FA cup in the 0-0 penalties loss to Arsenal, the serious metatarsal injury in which he hadn't recovered from and where he crossed Sir Alex's advice and chose England over United and now look at the result, LOOK AT HOW **** HE IS. Maybe the three worse evil things to happen United in the last years and he´s responsible for it.

He shows good heart absolutely, but it´s not enough. It´s simply not enough.

And enough is enough now. He can´t be ruining United anymore and until you don´t recognize it MUFC One Love, and others etc. You shouldn´t watch football. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's arguable that when it comes to the CL and international game that it's the class that has been temporary.

There's a difference between international class and world class and he hasn't crossed it yet imo, not to say that he won't, but there is room for improvement, as you would expect from someone his age.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> SIR ALEX FERGUSON is ready to offer Cristiano Ronaldo a jaw-dropping £26million to keep him at Old Trafford.

Sport of the World can reveal Fergie has invited Ronaldo's representatives to discuss terms over a new double-your-money five-year deal worth £100,000 a week.

A source close to the Portuguese star (right) revealed he is almost certain to snub the attentions of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The source said: "United are a massive club and Cristiano will in all likelihood stay there for many years."

Ronaldo's current deal, which he signed 14 months ago, is worth £50,000 a week and runs to 2010, with a further two-year option.

But the United ace is set to be awarded a bumper pay-hike following his stunning performances this term, where 13 goals have made him favourite for Footballer of the Year.

The new deal will put him on a par with Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand, who are United's highest earners. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DO IT, DO IT NOW

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

bomb at anfield >>>>>>>> draw > chelsea win > Liverpool win </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, mon Scouse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mika. icon_frown.gif

Thinking it is one thing.

Posting it in a match thread is another.

Posting it in here ?

Same goes for everybody else that did the same. icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the amnesty for all true reds who had to despicably support the skaus yesterday begins now.

let's never mention this sorry story ever again. ever. and i mean ****ing ever. icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

has to be 4-2, possibly best game I've seen in the premiership. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed. going behind twice, going a man down, and playing as well as we did... just sensational.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">A win for Manchester United against Arsenal on Sunday would leave Chelsea nine points behind their title rivals.

But Kenyon stated: "I think we are in as good a position as anyone else.

"We have a long way to go and I still believe we have one of the best squads to do it and clearly the best manager to do it." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha, as good a position as anyone?

clearly the best manager?

pkiafc

ffs just give in and go to the pub to watch it icon_biggrin.gif

no chance of revising whilst it's on </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know icon_biggrin.gif I'm dying to go to the pub. Might go down now and get suitably trashed actually.

Like father like son :*) Daz gets his first manager's job

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/peterb...h_united/6282425.stm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ferguson named Peterborough boss

Peterborough have named Darren Ferguson as player-manager, replacing Keith Alexander, who was sacked earlier in January after six straight defeats.

The 34-year-old former Wrexham player, the son of Sir Alex Ferguson, will have Kevin Russell as his assistant with Tommy Taylor as first-team coach.

"His experience at this level is a huge asset in our attempt to get promoted," said director of football Barry Fry.

Ferguson made more than 300 appearances for Wrexham after joining in 1999.

Posh chairman Darragh MacAnthony said the board had thought long and hard before making the appointment.

"We spent nearly a whole day interviewing Darren and feel he is the man to take our club to the next level," he told the club website.

"I feel we have hired an ambitious young manager who shares our vision as to where the club is going and where it needs to be." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Probably Illegal:

Anyone got streaming links for this game? Going to try and fail to revise while watching. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats Probably Illegal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Probably Illegal:

Anyone got streaming links for this game? Going to try and fail to revise while watching. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats Probably Illegal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

football4less

Archived