The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

bahaha Mika just coming in and laying down the mood icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't want to disappoint certain people icon_cool.gif

Mon the draw please.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rb:

Im confident. Had a great weekend so nothing can go wrong for me now icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All good things come to an end icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Have some bloody faith Matt </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He does have faith, just its in us losing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

"

Which is exactly what Sir Alex saw in him ....a future Man U Captain if ever there was one."

smells like taz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nick so much more of a Johnny Evans fan than me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Larsson eyes United stay

Henrik Larsson has revealed that he would like to stay at Manchester United for the rest of the season.

The striker's loan spell at Old Trafford will finish on 12th March, and he is then set to return to Helsingborgs for the start of the Swedish domestic season.

However, Sir Alex Ferguson reportedly wants to keep Larsson for as long as possible following his impressive start to life at United.

And Larsson insists he would be happy to extend his stay with United if Helsingborgs agree.

"I have come to help United as much as I can up until March," he explained.

"Naturally I would like to stay 'til the end of the season but that depends on Helsingborgs and I can't interfere with that."

Helsingborgs initially said they would 'not stand in Larsson's way' if he wanted to remain at Old Trafford.

However, they declared earlier this week that there was no chance of him being loaned out for the beginning of the Swedish season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

bahaha Mika just coming in and laying down the mood icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't want to disappoint certain people icon_cool.gif

Mon the draw please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some certain people have decided to ignore you icon_razz.gif

I'll not say another word about pessimism personally. icon_wink.gif

We shall hammer them 2-2 icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Some certain people can't use punctuation so their views don't matter icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some things are much more important than punctuation, ffs.

Priorities, Mika. Priorities. icon_wink.gif

Some certain people can't use punctuation so their views don't matter icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't the grammar in that sentence slightly off? icon_biggrin.gif

not quite as much as Scatter though. over optimism iffffffs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we're going to win the league ffs.

BELIEVE icon_mad.gif

p.s. we'll get something from this game, but if we don't it won't change the fact that we're going to win the league. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Isn't the grammar in that sentence slightly off? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably, that always happens though. You tell someone that they can't spell and you type speel or something icon_biggrin.gif

Liverpool will close the gap significantly, they have a fixture list that we'd all kill for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up! icon_mad.gif

:bigsafetywink:

Fergie ****s us again. Can anyone remember us ever getting a result when he sends us out for a draw? He always does these stupid 4-5-1 tactics and we always lose.

Then with 5 mins to go he takes off our biggest outlet and throws on a left back and invites the pressure.

I think when we all saw it was 4-5-1 and playing for a draw we would lose. Just joke tactics and how can he not see they dont work?

That is why we'll lose at Stamford Bridge and Anfield to kill the title race off as well, so obvious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We will NOT lose at ANfield, SB aye but not Anfield.

I also expected us to lose today.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by player_65:

yeah ok so that made staying up all night worthwhile.

who are we playing next weekend? I saw a half-time advert for Watford in next midweek, who's before then </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pompey FA Cup.

Archived