The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

god i wish next saturday would hurry up icon_frown.gif

not even a reserve or youth game in the meantime as a distraction icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My week long SSN boycott starts here icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

wish me luck for tomorrow have an interview with one of the biggest investment banks in the world which will probably dictate my future career tbf.

any interview tips nick? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm, you're a step ahead of me in getting one tbf

i find it helps not to call the interviewer a c**t

From ages ago

UNITED

Reading H - 3 3

Newcastle A - 3 1

Villa H - 3 3

Arsenal A - 0 0

Watford H - 3

Spurs A - 3

Charlton H - 3

Fulham A - 3

Liverpool A - 0

Bolton H - 3

Blackburn H - 3

Portsmouth A - 1

Sheffield Utd H - 3

Chelsea A - 0

Boro H - 3

Everton A - 3

City A - 3

West Ham H - 3

Total 43 (50) - 93 91

CHELSEA

Fulham H - 3 1

Villa A - 3 1

Wigan H - 3 3

Liverpool A - 1 0

Blackburn H - 3

Charlton A - 3

Boro H - 3

Man City A - 3

Portsmouth A - 3

Shef U H - 3

Watford A - 3

Spurs H - 3

West Ham A - 3

Man Utd H - 3

Newcastle A - 3

Bolton H - 1

Arsenal A - 0

Everton H - 3

Total 47 (46) - 93 88

Erm, so yeah, I've now SOMEHOW got us winning the league by 3 points icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

From ages ago

UNITED

Reading H - 3 3

Newcastle A - 3 1

Villa H - 3 3

Arsenal A - 0 0

Watford H - 3

Spurs A - 3

Charlton H - 3

Fulham A - 3

Liverpool A - 0

Bolton H - 3

Blackburn H - 3

Portsmouth A - 1

Sheffield Utd H - 3

Chelsea A - 0

Boro H - 3

Everton A - 3

City A - 3

West Ham H - 3

Total 43 (50) - 93 91

CHELSEA

Fulham H - 3 1

Villa A - 3 1

Wigan H - 3 3

Liverpool A - 1 0

Blackburn H - 3

Charlton A - 3

Boro H - 3

Man City A - 3

Portsmouth A - 3

Shef U H - 3

Watford A - 3

Spurs H - 3

West Ham A - 3

Man Utd H - 3

Newcastle A - 3

Bolton H - 1

Arsenal A - 0

Everton H - 3

Total 47 (46) - 93 88

Erm, so yeah, I've now SOMEHOW got us winning the league by 3 points icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You have the rentboys winning 11 in a row

Can't see that

Also can't see us not losing to one of the rubbish teams

Like I said, this was done like a month ago. And to be honest, there's only a few 'question mark' games for Chelsea in that run. West Ham away, maybe us at home (although not if Fergie insists on FOUR FIVE ****ING ONE), possibly the Portsmouth / Citeh away games. If they've got Terry and another defender back by then they could well do it imho.

Anyone a tad scared the scouse / Arsenal might come back into it :/ ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Anyone a tad scared the scouse / Arsenal might come back into it :/ ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, particularly the Scouse.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Anyone a tad scared the scouse / Arsenal might come back into it :/ ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, particularly the Scouse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear christ, it doesn't bear thinking about.

I'd probably top myself.

Title race ended now, Liverpool will win everything possible, a raft of injuries will leave us only able to field Richardson and O'Shea, who will also sign new 5 year contracts. A failed summer transfer window will see us bring in only Emile Heskey for £25m, revealling the Glazers true crippling debt - which will in turn cause us to sell the ground rights to the scouse oil consortium, who decide to rename the ground to "Anfield YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE Stadium". Man City will climb above us in the Euro rankings after relegating us from the Premiership in extra time, with a blatantly offside goal. MoTD will review the game with Alan Hansen saying "ABSOLUTELY DIABOCHLICAL" 3 million times before reassuring the viewers he was referring to Man United in general and not the offside decision, to which he gave "the benefit of the doubt" to who ever United were playing, the ****ing c**t.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Mart's reaction to this was just too much icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why the **** did i open that up just before going to bed.

Too scared to sleep now.

that was my fault lads, when van persie scored i thought '****ing ****, i'd honestly rather lose to an henry winner than draw to a van persie goal. i hate the ****ing ****'. i didn't mean it literally ffs icon_frown.gif

Emanuel Eboue is everyone I've ever hated rolled into one.

and title race over etc. etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

1-1 at worst? such a setting up for disappointment

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is also my fault

sorry icon_frown.gif

this pessimism **** has just gone beyond a ****ing joke now. alright, there's caution and all... but some of you lot are seriously taking the ****. anyone would think we rolled over and got hammered at home to a poor side and that we're the ones six behind. losing at arsenal - especially in the manner we did - is neither a disgrace or catastrophic ffs.

we will win the league. all 'believe' jokes aside - we WILL win it. we will break 90 points, chelsea simply won't, and don't look like they will atm. i don't care if you take the point of view that chelsea are handing us the title or that we're going to earn it ourselves, but the fact is, we will win it.

bookmark this post to abuse me with come may btw. icon_biggrin.gif

Archived