The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

@ RedBlood

My question to you sir is do you know when More4 is going to start showing Studio 60?

Sorry for going completely off topic but I'm not going into the dedicated thread to get spoiled.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>They haven't announced yet

I heard January a while back but guess that is wrong

Will be soon i would imagine now the christmas break is over in the US

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

what do you reckon Vidic has for breakfast? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

all those Vidic 'things' irritate me, apart from one brilliant one. He doesn't make tea, he chews a teabag and pours boiling water into his mouth.

Kudos to whoever came up with that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Coldberg I think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it was me, I am quite clearly awesome.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

I hope the atmosphere at Spurs is good, people on RI are saying the United end yesterday was full of non-singers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparantly a woman with a kid left after 60 mins, full of tourists filming the game/taking pictures.

Applied for Fulham yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was in the pub, and a woman in front asked why we were playing in blue. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

only just seen the Rossi goal

he's just class icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't get too attached, Fergie clearly going to offload him soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

WSR - just out of interest, do you or your old man get United Review at home games? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry for late reply watching prison break. No? And if your next question is do I get a big pepsi and some haribos before the game that is also a no. We may occasionally get one, think we have one for the City game..

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

WSR - just out of interest, do you or your old man get United Review at home games? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry for late reply watching prison break. No? And if your next question is do I get a big pepsi and some haribos before the game that is also a no. We may occasionally get one, think we have one for the City game.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha, I don't think he's trying to land you in it icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

I had to point out to my grandma about 15 times during the game that Arsenal were in red & we were in blue. She is really old though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i didn't get the two teams mixed up.

sorry for late reply watching prison break. No? And if your next question is do I get a big pepsi and some haribos before the game that is also a no. We may occasionally get one, think we have one for the City game.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so cynical icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

i should have made it clear i wasn't having a dig really, i can understand your apprehension. like they all said, i'm just after the squad numbers on the back of the Villa league programme. cheers anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Nick can't talk, he had a pie last season at a reserve game icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and? icon_biggrin.gif

Nick can't talk, he had a pie last season at a reserve game icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

at old trafford

DISGRACE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

just to let you guys know interview didnt go great, but picked up AFTER i got my **** out, who wouldnt thought! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what company

at old trafford

DISGRACE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

iirc, you did too, plum

at old trafford

iirc, you did too, plum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's ********.

btw, if anyone at either of the villa games got a programme, please make yourself known. i promise to stop martin from rabidly attacking you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did for the league game.

• Administrators

at old trafford

that's ********. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe there is photographic evidence of Mart consuming food at OT.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

at old trafford

that's ********. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe there is photographic evidence of Mart consuming food at OT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is, though it's blurry.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

btw, if anyone at either of the villa games got a programme, please make yourself known. i promise to stop martin from rabidly attacking you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did for the league game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

serious? any chance you could list me our squad off the back cover from #25 upwards (excluding Silvestre and Kuszczak)?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Didn't Mart get a Lion bar or something daft? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is nothing daft about having a Lion bar. There's something quite masculine in slowly chewing your way through one of them.

Oh, and has there been any round-ups conjured up in the last 2 to 3 months?

He's unlikely to have been assigned one if he's spent the last few months on loan at Antwerp isn't he?

In saying that Dong has been given one.

Actually, thinking about it, I've completely lost track of where our youngsters are out on loan and who's come back and everything...

I agree tbf, there's a shop near me that sells them at 20p each and I have 5 here icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

20p?! bloody hell

Archived