The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

*only shocks are

Glad to see Heinze playing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but i'd rather Evra. Now we have zero attacking threat down the left. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, you're right, but... icon_frown.gif

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth I'm thinking "oh no that's dire" like everyone else, but I guess we managed to beat Everton at home with a worse team so it's not suicide time just yet.

Give it another two hours though and I may change my mind.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moreclaw:

I don't know which thread is more upset, our one or your's icon_biggrin.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our's for sure - off for a prozac sandwich icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Saha doing his level best to completely **** up my bet with Jimlad icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's only got 8 goals left to get though mate (scored 12 iirc), and there's plenty of games left...or are there?

Why the feck isn't Fletch even on the bench? Surely it makes more sense to have either MS or WB on the bench rather than both.

Actually screw that, unless he's injured he should absolutely be in the starting XI.

And JSP should be starting as well ffs.

I think this might be the most annoyed I've been in a while about a team selection.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

How are we playing as a whole? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crowd horrible, Richardson horrible.

Nothing pretty at the moment, Watford never having the ball for more than 10 seconds but we are not looking like upping the tempo at the moment.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vanester:

hahaha, never a penalty, nicely taken though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what? icon_biggrin.gif

Was rather blatent, no complaints anywhere icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DamonWattsok:

How are we playing as a whole? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crowd horrible, Richardson horrible.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're a given in fairness.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

Flecth has got to be thinking about leaving for the sake of is own career, especially seeing as he continues to be behind O'shea in the pecking order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, it's an absolute nonsense that he doesn't even make the bench.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Flecth has got to be thinking about leaving for the sake of is own career </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif i wouldn't complain

Archived