The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2032: HALF-TIME Chelsea 1-0 Blackburn

Didier Drogba's early goal separates the sides at the break but Chelsea can count themselves lucky to still be in front after a string of chances for Rovers.

2057: Cole has not moved since the incident and is surrounded by medical staff. A stretcher has been called and Wayne Bridge strips off his tracksuit and prepares to replace him. Cole looks in a lot of pain as he is placed on the stretcher and carried off. He receives a huge round of applause from the crowd.

2055: This looks bad for Chelsea and England as Ashley Cole goes down in a heap after catching his left foot in the Stamford Bridge turf as he chases the ball towards the touchline. There were no Blackburn players anywhere near him.

MoM Carrick so far imo, him and Ronaldo are different class to the other two 'midfielders'

o'shea and richardson different class tbh, only joking i think carrick has been class all season for us

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

yeah, but that'll include me and probably a few thousand others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't Mart there instead of you? I know he's not quite your girth, but it's nearly like-for-like.

Brilliant play by Ronaldo puts Rooney one on one with the keeper, not much time to think and tries to round the kepper, Lee gets a hand to it and the ball is around the Watford area before being Cleared to heinze who blasts it, deflected to rooney 20 yards out who blasts just wide.

Just now Richardson wastes a brilliant chance, blasting high and wide at the near post.

Very good start to the second half

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

no spoilers pele... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry didn't see any rules

I normally do too Matt, but I've not got the TV on so I thought I'd wait until MOTD for once..given up now.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough. icon14.gif

I am the most impatient person ever when it comes to wanting to know the scores of something asap, always have been. icon_biggrin.gif

I normally do too Matt, but I've not got the TV on so I thought I'd wait until MOTD for once..given up now.

Mark - not that I know of icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd thought you'd said he was having your ticket earlier in the week, i must have misread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DamonWattsok:

haha, awesome goal.

Roonet, to Larsson, to Rooney, brilliant ball to Larsson and a great finish from the swede icon14.gif

3-0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roonet icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DamonWattsok:

haha, awesome goal.

Roonet, to Larsson, to Rooney, brilliant ball to Larsson and a great finish from the swede icon14.gif

3-0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roonet icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that a female Rooney fan?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

haha, awesome goal.

3-0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roonet icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roonet > Rooney tbf

Archived