The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

I have to stumble out of bed at 9 for YOU to tell me richardsons playing in midfield

Nice one icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my coach leaves at 5am for that game. damn southern fans, no commitment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Like I said Martin. Becoming everything you hate. Don't forget to pick up your quilt cover & curtains on the way out icon14.gif

Last 16 of the CL & it's on general sale? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

iirc, he's paying icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Like I said Martin. Becoming everything you hate. Don't forget to pick up your quilt cover & curtains on the way out icon14.gif

Last 16 of the CL & it's on general sale? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im probably gonna come up if i can persuade a mate to drive!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Pre-match meal: Chicken and spaghetti with ketchup on top. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pikey bas' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is ketchup a term for any kind of tomato-based sauce in the UK? Don't tell me you people actually put Heinz ketchup on spaghetti...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

I can't get through to the ticketline... again.

I need to apply for Reading in the cup, it would have been so much easier to have joined the auto cup scheme. icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My turn to gloat over WSR. icon_biggrin.gif

I've sorted mine already. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AllStar4:

Is ketchup a term for any kind of tomato-based sauce in the UK? Don't tell me you people actually put Heinz ketchup on spaghetti... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, just darren fletcher and maybe a few other scots. in comparison to deep frying mars bars, ketchup on spaghetti seems fairly sensible.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AllStar4:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Pre-match meal: Chicken and spaghetti with ketchup on top. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pikey bas' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is ketchup a term for any kind of tomato-based sauce in the UK? Don't tell me you people actually put Heinz ketchup on spaghetti... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not for everybody, tbh. Ketchup is ketchup in my house. Otherwise it's tomato sauce.

You'd be really surprised at what some of them do put on their food, though. icon_frown.gif

Shamelessly stolen from redcafe (icon_frown.gif) and undoubtedly covered before, but I'm killing some time here...

What's your favourite ever United goal?

Favourite - not the best, not the most important, your own personal favourite.

Cole's against Tottenham at OT in 1999 for me. Never heard an explosion of sound like it when that went in, just remember jumping and cheering for what must have been about ten minutes. Quality technique in it too - rooney's the other night against Watford was quite remeniscent of it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

"Any agent asking for a transfer request for Cristiano Ronaldo would have to come with a bazooka. Sir Alex Ferguson would know exactly how to welcome him. Protective equipment would be needed before going into the manager's office."

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

evra 4ftw.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

My dad wants to do the stadium/museum tour tomorrow, I can do the FM pic in the dugout \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry mate, they don't allow you to sit on the new "sponsored by AUDI" seats. They are real leather and have heating.When I was on the tour in November (portsmouth home) we weren't allowed. Or they must have changed the policy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5huyT2qizI

All five of these had me fist clenching </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember following that on ITV's "The Goal Rush" I think it was called? Crazy. Then Beckham doing a short interview and getting about 700 y'knows in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The Southampton starlet visited Tottenham after the clubs agreed a fee.

But Bale, 17, decided to delay making a decision on his future until the end of the season.

The teenager, who faced Sheffield Wednesday last night, is keen to go to Old Trafford and United boss Alex Ferguson sees him as a long-term successor to Ryan Giggs.

Fergie has bid £8m for the left-back with up to £3m of that linked to appearances.

Arsenal are also interested, but will have to match Southampton’s £10m asking price.

Bale, who has 18 months left on his current contract, turned down an improved offer from Saints worth £4,000 a week.

But St Mary’s boss George Burley said: “I said all along Gareth would stay with us at least until the end of the season.

“His parents are happy for him to continue to learn here and are pleased he’s getting a regular game. It makes sense.

“I know how hard it’s been for Gareth to concentrate with all this transfer talk going on. I’ve had to put an arm round him and give him a hug.â€

Southampton have brought in Poland striker Marek Saganowski, 28, from French side Troyes on loan.

And Saints’ midfielder Simon Gillett, 21, has gone to League One Blackpool until May. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhm... for Giggs?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

The Ruud pen against Arsenal springs to mind for me, as predictable as that is. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:*)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">it's a long trip for me on sunday, leaving t'house at 10am </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you crazy sod!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"Liverpool got Mascherano and I don't know how they managed that. They got him on a sort of loan basis and I don't know how it's happened.

The only thing I can think is that because Brazil's season is different from ours, it is because of that, which is strange." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you do know who is he is you silly old bas. icon_mad.gif

Archived