The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

i think the better question is - when it became patently apparent that we weren't getiing hargreaves in this window, why weren't we making loan moves for players like mascherano? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe Fergie just doesn't rate him

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5huyT2qizI

All five of these had me fist clenching </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brilliant. Afterwards there was a link to the 6-2 win at Highbury in the Rumbelows Cup with Sharpey scoring a hat-trick. I have never seen those goals before but remember reading about it in the papers really clearly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

Who wants mascherano when that crazy msi is involved? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not me.

While I understand on one level why the media haven't made a big deal over this since the impact of the Masch and Tevez hasn't been massive, I still think that they should have/be probing the deal more than they are given that it goes against FIFA "law".

MSI clearly thrown a bung at Blatter btw...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

Why taz? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because if they do suspend the league for a chunk of time what would be the point of him being there when there wont be any games to play?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

oh right true, i wasnt aware they were going to suspend the league? Not overly sure I can see it happening myself but if it does I guess we will bring him back as it will void his contract with parma? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At this moment they have only suspended the upcoming national games and this weekends games but there is talk of wanting to suspend the league for a lot longer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

search: posts containing "Rossi" by user "Taz & The Devil"

Search Results: (515 matches) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Milner cut in from the newcastle right and fired one top corner, keeper couldve done better.

Dyer had a flick on in the box that was just a decent header from the corner from the right, so unless he was the person meant to be marking dyer wasnt really.

Not sure for the Siberski goal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Ah.

Liverpool result is good for us, in a couple of ways. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry lads, you don't need to worry about us catching you anymore.

It's OFF

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Then we lose tomorrow and it's back on. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, we really needed to win all of our matches to be in with a shout - we couldn't afford to drop any points realistically. We need you to collapse completely and that won't happen.

We're doomed tomorrow btw, our last two Premiership defeats have both been on days when there has been a snooker final, and there is one tomorrow. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to mention all of our defeats this season have been live on super Sunday and against teams from London. icon_frown.gif

Just back from OT.

Was in the changing rooms and they have pictures of players on the pegs themselves, said to my dad "I want to rip Richardsons head off" the tour guide agreed that he is shat, oh and O'Shea too icon_biggrin.gif

Me and my dad, literally the only English out of like 30 people icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jep:

Ah.

Liverpool result is good for us, in a couple of ways. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's OFF </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look, it was never even on, was it ? Seriously ?

I have us winning the title with 84pts, from Chelsea just one point behind. Liverpool end up on 76. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Careful, Matt. You'll fall over, mate. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

I have us winning the title with 84pts, from Chelsea just one point behind. Liverpool end up on 76. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Careful, Matt. You'll fall over, mate. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did it a couple of months ago and we won by 2pts, so I'm actually getting less optimistic. icon_frown.gif

Depends what you mean by "on" I guess. Also if we lose tomorrow then they're closer than they were this morning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

* undoes mouth zip.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jep:

Ah.

It's OFF </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look, it was never even on, was it ? Seriously ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it has been done in the past from similar positions, as you lot well know. There was always slight hope........

Archived