Young Jimlad

emmyoueffcee

weststandred

Gonch19

Anyone else?

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Off the top of my head, the visitors to the wall

BBB

James07?

Mini James07?

Rcjuk

Rcjuk's girlfriend

Rcjuk's mum

Bagpuss

NickOGS20

NickOGS20 girlfriend

Coldberg

JulesMUFC

Alansmithifb14

Alansmithifb14 uncle

Redblood

Dean1285613 (no idea of the numbers)

Father Senegal

Keyser

Alilaw

Razor Eddie

Mika

Acou2000

Blaine

Matchgoers that haven't been to the wall, in other words SCUM

Young Jimlad

emmyoueffcee

weststandred

Gonch19

Anyone else? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Literally fuming here

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

I've never visited the wall. As I always go with my mate I don't think i could ever ask him if he fancies heading down early to drink beer with a bunch of geeks of the internet icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The next time I'm up (next month) you should come and talk auditing with me. That'd be cool, wouldn't it? WOULDN'T IT? icon_mad.gif

Had them yet anyway?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

BBB so useless tbf

Not only did you miss of Marshy (god only knows how he went out to the cinema with us fatty) he missed of Burrage too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And XBilly from the "No Show Gang".

some news to chew over

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

'Wrigley's Extra have agreed a three-year deal to become the official chewing gum of the Premier League. The partnership will last until the end of the 2009/10 season and was welcomed by Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore.

Scudamore said: "We are pleased to have Wrigley's Extra as the official chewing gum of the Premier League. As a global brand enjoyed by everyone, Wrigley's Extra shares similar values as the Premier League, which is a great foundation on which to build successful partnerships." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

similar values? commitment to peppermint?

i've got:

louis saha

alan smith

mark hughes

andy cole

dwight yorke

dion dublin

henning berg

teddy sheringham

keith gillespie

pretty sure they all have. one more icon_frown.gif

kankan has been suggested, i can't recall him scoring against us though

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Young Jimlad

emmyoueffcee

weststandred

Gonch19

Fred_the_Red?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

Young Jimlad

emmyoueffcee

weststandred

Gonch19

Fred_the_Red? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WAKEY

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

Young Jimlad

emmyoueffcee

weststandred

Gonch19

Fred_the_Red? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been to a couple games this season and haven't graced the wall either.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Would this be a good time to tell you I had tickets for Reading and sold them on for a 300% profit? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Touts icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

i've got:

louis saha

alan smith

mark hughes

andy cole

dwight yorke

dion dublin

henning berg

teddy sheringham

keith gillespie

kankan has been suggested, i can't recall him scoring against us though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If those are all correct, Ince completes the set.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

i've got:

louis saha

alan smith

mark hughes

andy cole

dwight yorke

dion dublin

henning berg

teddy sheringham

keith gillespie

kankan has been suggested, i can't recall him scoring against us though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, Eric ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

anyway yeah - someone create a song for Carrick </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe something to the tune of Queen's "A Kind of Magic"?

What a ball by Carrick! Carrick! Carrick! *70,000 doing an air guitar solo*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

i've got:

louis saha

alan smith

mark hughes

andy cole

dwight yorke

dion dublin

henning berg

teddy sheringham

keith gillespie

Um, Eric ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

certainly didn't score against us in the Prem

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

i've got:

louis saha

alan smith

mark hughes

andy cole

dwight yorke

dion dublin

henning berg

teddy sheringham

keith gillespie

If those are all correct, Ince completes the set. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm confused now, Ince was the first name on my list. either one of the other nine is wrong or i had it all along icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

i've got:

louis saha

alan smith

mark hughes

andy cole

dwight yorke

dion dublin

henning berg

teddy sheringham

keith gillespie

i'm confused now, Ince was the first name on my list. either one of the other nine is wrong or i had it all along icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your original list plus Ince is the 10, Kanchelskis was wrong i think. What's the problem?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Christ, we were DIRE. 2-0 against Norwich AND Derby? ffs icon_mad.gif FERGIE OUT icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We were 19th out of 22 at one point that season iirc.

i've got:

louis saha

alan smith

mark hughes

andy cole

dwight yorke

dion dublin

henning berg

teddy sheringham

keith gillespie

i'm confused now, Ince was the first name on my list. either one of the other nine is wrong or i had it all along icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your original list plus Ince is the 10, Kanchelskis was wrong i think. What's the problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well in that case, it's all wrong cause Jon Macken scored against us for City in 03/04 if I remember correctly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has told his close friends he has no intention of turning his back on the club in favour of a move to Barcelona or Real Madrid. (Daily Mirror)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder how they come up their stories, the press in general that is?

Do that have a big roulette wheel they spin everyday to decide the story. "Right lads spin the wheel so we can get this Ronaldo story written, Hes staying today is he... oh hang on it isnt stopping... wants £160k a week it is."

Archived