The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

The rest of the day was crap though as Holden beat Ford in the V8's and I am very sunburnt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

psh, was watching the roos hold off fremantle instead icon_cool.gif

Australia are playing Argentina \o/ \o/ \o/

Well played Scatter, you have just given me license to be pessirealistic for even longer icon_cool.gif

Just be glad that I've moved from "we have absolutely zero chance of winning the league" to "we have a decent chance" icon_biggrin.gif

Still staggered that we have come through Nick's "season defining" four away games and won them all, I just hope that we now actually start to perform a bit better as really we could have lost all four too. Still got some tough games to come so mon the squad maintaining their focus.

Yeah I agree with Bling about Bent, I suggested it months ago, like he says, his goal return with a shitty side like Charlton is fantastic, imagine him with Ronaldo/Scholes/O'Shea

*droolriffic*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

plus we could get even higher on our horse about pesky foreigners dominating the premiership icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can just see the sun exclusive: man utd star hargreaves sings national anthem in FRENCH

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

plus we could get even higher on our horse about pesky foreigners dominating the premiership icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can just see the sun exclusive: man utd star hargreaves sings national anthem in FRENCH

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

6 in my eyes, they'll beat us at the Bridge I'm certain so really I almost consider it to be 3 atm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3 points isn't pipping either.

pipping is winning on goal difference after a long ball from vds in the 99th minute eludes everyone and goes in, giving us a fluke 1-0 win over an abject charlton side who also missed two penalties and had their entire back 4 sent off.

richie it assumes the scouse are given special dispensation by the fa for their CRUSHING LAST MINUTE DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF UNITED LEGEND JOHN O'SHEA and are automatically given however many points they need to be level with us. chelsea was a typo.

Having had a day to reflect on it all, I've come to the conclusion that John O'Shea wouldn't have had the self confidence to have smashed that ball unnerringly into the top of the net had he not had the support he has done through the last 4 years.

You can thank me later.

Oh, and YASYASYASYASYASYASYASYASYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lads - just a quick question if you've been watching the West Ham match today.

Tevez - didn't seem him today but apparently he has been pretty amazing and has impressed me in the past - would you guys fancy him as a back-up to Rooney next season? I'd be fairly worried if you got him to be honest, think he would really flourish in your team.

Don't think he would be THAT exspensive either so Glazer could get his £2.5 million (oops, £25 million) summer fund out?

If he didn't mind being back up I'd be all for it (cue Taz INSISTING that Rossi's several thousand times better than Tevez). But I doubt he'd accept that, and it'd be too difficult to crowbar them into the same team. Our priorities are elsewhere as well.

Something Javier 'Red Devil' Mascherano could have help solve. icon_frown.gif

Archived