The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, you're reading way too much into it. I've seen several of you expressing a complete disgust towards possibly losing against us in the final, as you would expect. Acou so much so that he would rather go out in the semis. I was merely wondering whether such a thing happening would be so bad to ruin any title and/or cup win.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrissybabe:

haha, you're reading way too much into it. I've seen several of you expressing a complete disgust towards possibly losing against us in the final, as you would expect. Acou so much so that he would rather go out in the semis. I was merely wondering whether such a thing happening would be so bad to ruin any title and/or cup win. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which is why i said ask yourself the same question, the answer over a cross section of liverpool fans you will probably get the same variety of answers. you know you don't have to come in here to enjoy the fact that some would ****ing hate to lose to liverpool.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

he's harmless, shame deafparrot is a touting **** and moreclaw is, well, moreclaw </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Such high praise :*******)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafParrot:

Blaine so uptight. FC United lost? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moreclaw:

Ladle just getting better and better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

only the six minutes to react, getting quicker you boring **** icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ladle:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moreclaw:

only the six minutes to react, getting quicker you boring **** icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I was actually doing something marginally less fun than reading your posts, as hard as that is to believe.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ladle:

only the six minutes to react, getting quicker you boring **** icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I was actually doing something marginally less fun than reading your posts, as hard as that is to believe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

actually 'do one' is a phrase that should be used far more often </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs. i found myself laugh at it far more than i probably should have...

as for 'the question'... i really want the title back. i really don't want the scousers to win #6...

if you said right now that liverpool winning the ecl would guarantee us doing a domestic double, i should bite your hand off to take it. i'm just not 100% sure that i would... icon_frown.gif

Did the question specify that we get beaten in the final? In which case I'm not sure, that would be utterly gutting. If they're turning over Bayern or something then I couldn't care less, I'd be celebrating another Fergie double from the Saturday before and would probably be too drunk to watch the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Jimlad, got a spare for the replay if you want it? WT2 next to me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for not replying yesterday Mart, literally went to watch 24 & Lost after that post & didn't see it til now.

Appreciate the offer by the way but I've decided its too much hassle getting back and forth from Manchester that Monday night so I'm going to skip it & save myself some £££.

Getting beaten by the scousers in the CL final is pretty much the ultimate worst case scenario, so yeah, I'd sacrifice the league title to guarantee a win against them in Athens.

But, in any other set of circumstances Premiership > Champions League.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

not sure if it's been posted already, but the game on Tuesday is on BBC3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since it's televised, I think one of you lot should give it its own thread.

Apparently Lippi's naming his Europe XI squad at 12:30 CET today.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

Huntelaar got a hatrick this weekend btw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How old is he?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pickles:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

Huntelaar got a hatrick this weekend btw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How old is he? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

18/19 I think

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

23 ffs numbnuts </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't be :S He's just hit 23 on our FM Clan Game...were like 4 years in....maybe a diff lad icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

so it's alright to talk about players you've never signed and probably won't ever sign but not about former strikers who did tons for your club?

Interesting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stay out of it icon_mad.gif

Archived