The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gtf homo hair u ****.

wouldnt be surprised if foster isnt made number 1 from the start last season, vds losing his marbles and ability to either a) catch a ball, b) punch a ball to any where else but the 6 yard line. gtf.

Ole such a shadow of his former self too, felt a bit sorry for him stuck out on the wing. ronaldo completely dead on his feet too.

ffs. **** off homo hair.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Arsenal are fighting for a Champions league place. They won't roll over for Chelsea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

unfortunately they have no one that can score, so...

the subs were all wrong, should have made a double change at half time and stuck giggs wide left, ronnie wide right and two actual forwards up front. instead he staggered the subs, had people constantly changing positions and at many times no one seemed to know where they should be playing.

as bad as richardson/giggs were, fergie was our worst performer today.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Arsenal are fighting for a Champions league place. They won't roll over for Chelsea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just like they haven't rolled over pathetically the last two weeks?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ps everyone ignore pires ffs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Already do.

That was awful, and predictable. And i only saw the second half, which apparently was far better than the first.

Oh and Jonny, are you inbred? I don't mean it as an insult, just i'm wondering how many fingers you've got on those hands, because it must be an awful lot to cope with the number of times O'Shea gave away the ball in the game i was watching.

i'll get cyber-battered for this no doubt but i don't give a f**k about going through on tuesday now. lucky for us our next two league games are at home, the first against relegation fodder, but if we get to the semis we have a run of games that would basically go:

wed - munich/milan

sat - everton away

tue - munich/milan

sun - city away

and as we've seen today, i don't think we can cope with these late season tricky away games on the back of european exertions in midweek.

trying to look on the bright side. sheffield united at home up next, fully confident of three there and then we're rolling again, with another home game to come against our Ronnie's bestest mates from paedoland.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ps everyone ignore pires ffs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Already do.

That was awful, and predictable. And i only saw the second half, which apparently was far better than the first.

Oh and Jonny, are you inbred? I don't mean it as an insult, just i'm wondering how many fingers you've got on those hands, because it must be an awful lot to cope with the number of times O'Shea gave away the ball in the game i was watching. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My point was that he had a good game. He even scored again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

the loss of park looking big at the minute. mongy to moan i know, but we really have been exceptionally unlucky to hit a patch like this, when the games come thicker and faster than ever, and get injury after injury. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's far more the case that as we were saying at the start of the season, the squad is at least a couple of players of the right quality light, and rather than us being unlucky now, we were exceptionally lucky to have as few injuries as we did earlier in the season.

I also think that the decision to get a striker on loan until march rather than either get one until the end of the season, or keep Rossi, has been proved to be a poor one. And that's not hindsight, as there were a number of people saying that at the time the deal was done, myself included.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

Already do.

Oh and Jonny, are you inbred? I don't mean it as an insult, just i'm wondering how many fingers you've got on those hands, because it must be an awful lot to cope with the number of times O'Shea gave away the ball in the game i was watching. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My point was that he had a good game. He even scored again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what your point was. Mine was that i disagreed with you.

Already do.

I know what your point was. Mine was that i disagreed with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You would.

Already do.

I know what your point was. Mine was that i disagreed with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You would. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that supposed to mean? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Gotta love people suggesting who we buy when we have a nice fat debt icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the question was who would your ideal signings be, I named them. The question was who should we sign. In the ideal world, I'd somehow gain £1Bn in the next month and buy United and sign those 3 players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Gotta love people suggesting who we buy when we have a nice fat debt icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the question was who would your ideal signings be, I named them. The question was not who should we sign. In the ideal world, I'd somehow gain £1Bn in the next month and buy United and sign those 3 players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My unbeaten reign of match threads is over (since sarfend), someone else needs to take over icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

stick with it mart, changing it now could have disastrous consequences </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you twat.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

i'll get cyber-battered for this no doubt but i don't give a f**k about going through on tuesday now. lucky for us our next two league games are at home, the first against relegation fodder, but if we get to the semis we have a run of games that would basically go:

wed - munich/milan

sat - everton away

tue - munich/milan

sun - city away

and as we've seen today, i don't think we can cope with these late season tricky away games on the back of european exertions in midweek.

trying to look on the bright side. sheffield united at home up next, fully confident of three there and then we're rolling again, with another home game to come against our Ronnie's bestest mates from paedoland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree.

The CL is just getting in the way now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

simao is sh*t. no thanks.

hargreaves a must for me, think he would do a better job than carrick and make me not sh*t my pants everytimes scholes is missing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While i agree with all those sentiments, Carrick and Scholes together are good enough that a winger is number one priority to replace Giggs in the first XI.

yeah that restrictive debt that stopped us buying anyone

carrick has got so much better than he was at the beginning but still doesnt impose himself on games enough. i do like the lad tho so would agree now that a winger has to be (joint?) top priority with a forward.

makes for an interesting summer at least. i do feel that if we blow it here we wont get as close again but thats not to say a few more signings wont make us a more complete team.

who did we buy? carrick? kooshack? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but we bought, yes?

makes for an interesting summer at least. i do feel that if we blow it here we wont get as close again but thats not to say a few more signings wont make us a more complete team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aye agree, if we dont get it this year i cant see us getting it for a long while.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

but we bought, yes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we sold rvn and mikel, we ended up 3m in the black, so unless we can do the same this summer then no

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

but we bought, yes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we sold rvn and mikel, we ended up 3m in the black, so unless we can do the same this summer then no </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cobblers.

Archived