The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad weve got a couple of home games coming up in the league now, might be able to instil a bit of confidence in the lads before everton/city, especially if chelsea drop points in two potentially tricky away ties. i know both west ham/newcastle are complete sh*t but the hammers especially are proper scrapping for their lives and the geordies arent safe, plus having oba banging them from anywhere helps.

BELIEVE icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

glad weve got a couple of home games coming up in the league now, might be able to instil a bit of confidence in the lads before everton/city, especially if chelsea drop points in two potentially tricky away ties. i know both west ham/newcastle are complete sh*t but the hammers especially are proper scrapping for their lives and the geordies arent safe, plus having oba banging them from anywhere helps.

BELIEVE icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

plus, you have to hope the players take today the right way - kick up the arse, no complacency, refocus efforts etc. can't see Fergie letting it damage morale. hopefully it'll just go down as a bad day at the office and everyone will move on.

who am i kidding, we're screwed :*(

i'm actually having a positive half-hour. sheffield united at OT next tuesday, gap back to six as a RESURGENT (yet still every bit as hideously c**tish) west ham side go to stamford bridge the following night, the pressure back on them. we roll on to the weekend and again, we have the easier game, boro at home, ronaldo will casually dive to win and convert another winning penalty, southgate will explode in a ball of big-nosed rage and the gap's six again, possibly nine ahead of chelsea's potentially awkward trip to geordieland for an early game on the sunday.

can't see us being any worse off after that little run than still three points ahead with only four games to go, things look alright then.

(we'll discuss the rickety-looking 'everton away bridge' when we come to cross it)

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">est ham side go to stamford bridge the following night, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's at Upton Park

First chance I've had to have my say about the loss.

Anyone else thinking Edwin had a few hundred thousand on Man Utd winning naff all? Made the same mistake two games running when he should have put a shot over the bar instead of parrying it infront of him. He was at fault for the OG aswell.

Richardson has to be the most utter piece of crap I have seen at Man Utd for a long time. At least other "poor" players worked their socks off for United. He needs shooting... please... anyone?

I miss Park so much, he's the kind of player we need for a match like yesturdays. Has a great work ethic and I can't remember him ever having a bad game. I heard that he's got to do the compulsory National Service back in Korea soon, any truth in these allegations?

Smithy needs to start with Rooney up front for the rest of the season. He looked really good when he came on and was unlucky not the score at the end.

Trust the most dodgy keeper in the Premiership to have a blinder against us! Typical ex-Man City and ex-West Ham bar steward.

Think the officials conned us out of two great goalscoring opportunities aswell with crap off-side decisions.

The thought of seeing Mourinho's smug fecking grin if he wins the title makes me want to slit my wrists! icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LibLibertine:

I miss Park so much, he's the kind of player we need for a match like yesturdays. Has a great work ethic and I can't remember him ever having a bad game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can think of a few (like Newcastle away) but I still really like him.

When is Park back? We really need him right now icon_frown.gif

And i thought that losing Vidic will result us in having a poor defence riddled with comedy mistakes. I never thought that losing Vidic will mean our very reliable keeper will become so unreliable he will make as many mistakes in two games as he made in the whole season.

And when is Park back?

must be reassuring for the scouse fans on here knowing they've always got some clown over the other side of the world ready to step in and maintain their high standards of mongery while they're sleeping :*)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

must be reassuring for the scouse fans on here knowing they've always got some clown over the other side of the world ready to step in and maintain their high standards of mongery while they're sleeping :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwwww *pat pat*

doubt it, even rio had given it up as a goal the moment it left his foot.

two howlers from vds but at the same time he made two great stops, one of them world class. i still love him, altho im definitely not adverse to having big ben as number one next season. cant see him waiting for his chance too long.

scousers giddy again as theyve realised they can still win the league on goal difference iirc. ITS OOOOOOOOON.

Archived