The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

Mark, I know. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you did, but i didn't want to take the risk of getting knifed in the night and waking up dead if i was wrong icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dougs:

just a quick question for you man utd folk.

i got my ticket for the semi final there the other day from blackburn. now i went to the section on the man u website which gives you a seating plan, and what view you have.

i am say in the East Stand, Tier 1, Upper

anyway im in block E233, but yet the seating plan on the website doesnt have that block, closest to this they do have, is block E333

so can anyone tell me, is this a misprint?

some other rovers fans from the rovers forums have the same area as me.

cheers, and hopefully we can do a few chelsea players in as well for ya, maybe break fat franks legs, or drogbas icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm gonna keep quoting this question until i get a reply icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dougs:

i got my ticket for the semi final there the other day from blackburn. now i went to the section on the man u website which gives you a seating plan, and what view you have.

anyway im in block E233, but yet the seating plan on the website doesnt have that block, closest to this they do have, is block E333

cheers, and hopefully we can do a few chelsea players in as well for ya, maybe break fat franks legs, or drogbas icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

E233 is the section next to where the away fans sit, it doesn't appear on the United website for some reason, guess because it is sometimes used by the away fans.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

E233 is the section next to where the away fans sit, it doesn't appear on the United website for some reason, guess because it is sometimes used by the away fans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

chers mate,, so what block would be the next to it then, going by the man utd site?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

Knives waaayyy too messy, tbh. I have a nice garrotte. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheesewire ftw

Rossi icon_cool.gif

would love to see a better quality video of that. so good.

was inevitable Mourinho would be smug as all hell after yesterday, just need to pin those words up on the dressing room wall now. cheers johsay

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

E234 surprisingly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah bit of a daft question that really,werent it icon_biggrin.gif

cheers though, my head was wrecked to where i was sat

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Knives waaayyy too messy, tbh. I have a nice garrotte. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheesewire ftw </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amounts to the same thing, no ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

Could you two stop discussing the manner of my execution with such nonchalance please? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You won't know it's coming, Mark. Promise. x

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

I'd shoot the ****er in the leg and watch him bleed to death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your shooting's anything like it was at the 5-a-side, i'll not lose any sleep just yet. icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

I'd shoot the ****er in the leg and watch him bleed to death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'd drive him mad (a short trip tbf)

Provided it's not a United game, I'd assume you were right. You'd be sandwiched between United and away fans normally.

The photo was taken at a United v Arse game, by an Arse fan it seems.

For some reason it's the default OT pic in my FM game. icon_frown.gif

Must replace it really. With one of my own.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

at least o'shea ifb eh alilaw icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, positively BASKING in my rightness atm icon_frown.gif

And yeah, I'm utterly fine if we go out on Tuesday tbh. Mon Chelsea getting through as well.

I suppose the argument for winning tomorrow (god, is it that close already?) apart from, you know, the fact that we'd have won (:/) is that it might swing the momentum back our way.

An emphatic or even dramatic last gasp victory could get us back on track, start up all the 'believe' talk again etc etc.

I'm flipping glad that it's Watford in the semi as well icon14.gif I would say 'no disrespect to them ofc', but I'd be lying. Full disrespect to them. They're awful, and we should be able to muddle through with fringe players.

THIS DOES NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES MEAN KIERAN RICHARDSON THOUGH icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James M:

they played catania, not lecce </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that's what I meant, dunno where I got Lecce from.

Don't we have Sheffield United next in the league? Surely that's a perfect kick-starter regardless of what happens elsewhere. Provided we don't revert back to the last couple of years when playing relegation-threatened teams :/

Speaking of which, I know Portsmouth are well and truly comfy but everything about that match screamed the last couple of years. Basically a carbon copy.

Dreading playing West Ham as well if it comes down to them needing that win to survive.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Dreading playing West Ham as well if it comes down to them needing that win to survive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will be over by the time we play chelsea

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James M:

they played catania, not lecce </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that's what I meant, dunno where I got Lecce from. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but yeah, they cruised, resting totti and taddei due to knocks, but they'll be fit tomorrow (also rested mancini and a few others). bear in mind the CL is all they have this season, they've pretty much tied up 2nd in serie a, no chance of the title, so we'll have to be at our best to beat them

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Dreading playing West Ham as well if it comes down to them needing that win to survive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will be over by the time we play chelsea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but in whos favour.

thats the big Question

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw2255:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

It will be over by the time we play chelsea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but in whos favour.

thats the big Question </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've just done that premiership predictor thingy and got Chelsea beating us at the Bridge to secure the league.

:/

I've had a look at my predictions that I made an absolute age ago. Surprised myself with my own optimism tbh. :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

UNITED

Reading H - 3 3

Newcastle A - 3 1

Villa H - 3 3

Arsenal A - 0 0

Watford H - 3 3

Spurs A - 3 3

Charlton H - 3 3

Fulham A - 3 3

Liverpool A - 0 3

Bolton H - 3 3

Blackburn H - 3 3

Portsmouth A - 1 0

Sheffield Utd H - 3

Boro H - 3

Everton A - 3

City A - 3

Chelsea A - 0

West Ham H - 3

Total - 93 93

CHELSEA

Fulham H - 3 1

Villa A - 3 1

Wigan H - 3 3

Liverpool A - 1 0

Blackburn H - 3 3

Charlton A - 3 3

Boro H - 3 3

Man City A - 3 3

Portsmouth A - 3 3

Shef U H - 3 3

Watford A - 3 3

Spurs H - 3 3

West Ham A - 3

Newcastle A - 3

Bolton H - 1

Arsenal A - 0

Man Utd H - 3

Everton H - 3

Total - 93 88

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafParrot:

Chelsea have won their last 8 in the league? Thats actually a little surprising. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's off memory, and I don't know if games were rearranged. But it's a testament to their sheer ****ing relentlessness. How many of those games have they just blown the opposition away? A minority I'd say - they're usually one or two goal victories where they do just enough.

It's really hugely frustrating icon_frown.gif

I'm in such a downbeat mood because of the Portsmouth score, having to work on Easter Monday, and the prospect of not seeing my girlfriend for the next 10 days, and NOW someone's just gone and reminded me that Leeds are out of the bottom 3 as well icon_frown.gif

And Liverpool will win the CL this year...

Archived