The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matt Cavanagh:

mon us getting 3 1/2 points more than you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bloody Wolves fans icon_rolleyes.gif

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well now that we got off light i honestly believe the game next weekend against Everton is the title decider.

I am wary of Man City but they are a laughing stock especially at home (seem to get an odd performance on away) so with us playing them at home i believe it's a win icon_wink.gif

And i refuse to believe we will not win against West Sham.

And Chelsea game doesn't matter. (unless we screw up at Everton)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

heh, right near nickogs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

West is the whole width of the pitch, tbf. Might've been nowhere near Nick.

James and I were right over by the tunnel for Fulham.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

James and I were right over by the tunnel for Fulham.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

James and I were right over by the tunnel for Fulham. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just next to the left side of the goal post.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

PFA Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo

PFA Young Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_cool.gif

Also well done Scholes on coming third in the main award.

right, ATTENTION JULES/JOE:

it seems i inadvertently did apply for milan away (didn't think my online app had gone through) and lo and behold, i've got a bloody ticket icon_biggrin.gif

i definitely can't go, financially out of the question so it's all yours (one of you) for the princely sum of £36.05 (i can probably waive the 5p tbf). let me know asap, else i'll shift it elsewhere as i really need the cash.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/BBBOTF/milan.jpg

our view for Milan apparantly icon_biggrin.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least you can **** and throw it down unto the Milan supporters icon_wink.gif

Not that i would encourage it, it is a vile thing to do icon_wink.gif

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/BBBOTF/milan.jpg

our view for Milan apparantly icon_biggrin.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd be surprised if that is the view you will have , when I went in 99 we had all one end , now obviously it was Inter we were playing not AC but I had imagined it would be like at Roma where one home team has one end (Roma) and the other has the other end (Lazio).

\o/ Rossi

\o\\o\\o\\o\That boy Ronaldo icon14.gif/o//o//o//o/

nah si, that section I posted is the only one that's not on sale to milan fans </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough, should be better than at one end anyway.

I've now decided I dont like all this end of season uncertainty, why cant we already be out of the race like in previous years so I dont have to feel this ridiculous tension icon_frown.gif

Just so many different, from suicidal to quite brilliant, outcomes still possible :/

been saying all weekend how it feels like ages since we've gone through all this. only four years though isn't it? :/

it's horrible, i would really just like to fast forward between each game, it consumes my every waking thought and most of my sleeping ones but by christ, we wouldn't want to swap it for arsenal's position would we?

What you guys going on about, I for one LOVE this tension it makes going to matches miles better and lets not forget it makes the otherwise terrible atmosphere at OT good. I remember back in 99 we won it on the last day and again the tension was there and because of that it still remains my most memorbale season, and it still sedns shivers down my spine when I see that game.

Coley icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 14AlanSmithifb:

What you guys going on about, I for one LOVE this tension it makes going to matches miles better and lets not forget it makes the otherwise terrible atmosphere at OT good. I remember back in 99 we won it on the last day and again the tension was there and because of that it still remains my most memorbale season, and it still sedns shivers down my spine when I see that game.

Coley icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Convinced that I'll have a heart attack but yeah I agree sire

im ****ing so drunk but have booked day trip to milan **** it, we all hate leeds scum.

no idea wat the travel arrangements are but who cares. got home details on tuesday and away details asap.

we all hate leeds scum, 30 years **** all, 30 years **** all.

cant wait like.

let me know what the details are asap, na na na nananana nanaana keanoooooooooooo

xx

Archived