The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

BBB is as alive and well as our title charge </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for him, he gets a bit of stick but he deserves this for his hard headed giddyness icon_biggrin.gif

Just such a perfect weekend of football, what more can I say than ITS ON \o/. It's not over yet but todays result(s) were MASSIVE in city proportions, we need to beat City next saturday and then watched Chelsea sweat it out against Arsenal.

MoM: Heinze - made some quite superb challenges plus he had to do two jobs at once stage due to Evra's poor showing (hope it's a little blip).

2nd: Carrick - played very well, tracked back well and broke up their attacks as well as playing some good passes.

AFFG:

1: Evra for giving away a stupid needless freekick.

2: Brown for falling for the trick before the kid riffled in the shot.

loved Rooney's celebration after the goal icon_cool.gif.

The biggest surprise today? Kieran Richardson actually improved our team today when he came on (there's just some things that you never think you can say), although thats not enough to keep playing Fergie.

To top it off Leeds get relegated, you just dont get days like this icon_biggrin.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

nick being roasted on a spit as we speak

worthy death nick, did us proud </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

better not be dead he owes me icon_frown.gif

MoM: Heinze

Runner-up: O'Shea

1st AFFG: Won't blame anyone.

2nd AFFG: Brown. Yes it was a good strike but still he should have closed him down.

Atm (well the last two games) the only defenders not to embarrass themselves were Heinze and O'Shea.

Heinze this game seemed to me like he started acting as the leader of the defence and more or less sorting it out which is a good thing because 4 games ago Heinze in the middle (and not acting as a leader and Brown IS NOT a leader) was absolute chaos.

First half Heinze was diving in far too much (as he often does) but 2nd half he seemed to be getting to the ball more often than not and generally more solid.

Still prefer him at LB tbh

Evra strangely off-colour today

And Wes struggling a bit in the makeshift defence yea, but he's still great.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

That is all.

Well, it's not actually - I'll also add that I reckon Keyser's some sort of prophetic GENIUS and we'll win the lot in the hardest conceivable way.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James B:

bit of thanks our way guys icon_wink.gif , we got an important result for you holding arsenal the last time you won the title and we did well for you today.

seems foobr may have been psychic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahaha his website is blanked out icon_biggrin.gif

That may just be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Well done SI icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

no idea why youve put that in here but yes i would shag rhianna until my **** fell off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it just me that can't see the beauty in her?

Saying that i still would though icon_biggrin.gif But i don't find her that hot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XanDaMan:

Better </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong thread, perchance ?

If that's supposed to be better than Beyonce, then no. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Ummm

I meant better than Richardson \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dips:

What's this I've read about season tickets for you lot next year, that if you want a season ticket you have to pay for tickets to every home cup game too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it's called the automatic cup scheme.

You have to give the club your credit card details and they'll take money out of your account before every cup game we play in, to pay for your tickets.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

That Eagles goal was a fb finish. If it was done by Henry, OTF would be creaming themselves over it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't believe he came on after not playing for our first team for like 2 years or something and did that!

Btw, I just caught PNevs post-match interview on MOTD as I was leaving work & I gotta ask, when did he turn into Silvermane?

Some ST holders leave the cup games out because it gets very expensive with all the cup games added onto the 19 league games. Games like Copenhagen and Boro (less attractive) this season have been nowhere near sold out, but similar games next season will have much larger attendances due to all the ST holders being forced into paying for tickets.

I'd imagine that the ticket exchange service is going to come into its own next season in part because of that.

It's going to be easier to sell out cup games with the season ticket holders all having to sign up, but as has been pointed out, many will be unwilling to/unable to/not want to pay for and go to every fixture so a lot will use viagogo or increasingly act as distributors themselves.

Archived