The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

The second letter also makes clear Tevez's current position and eligibility for West Ham after the club tore up the original third-party agreement with Joorabchian.

"The Premier League made it very clear to West Ham that unless it could be satisfied that all trace of any third-party ability to influence West Ham's policies or the performance of its team was removed, Tevez's registration would be terminated," said the letter.

"Assurances were received in a satisfactory form from West Ham. West Ham has assured us that it has terminated the contract."

So does that mean he's no longer connected to MSI?

Pretty please please please Fergie?

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fergie proving his senility with his 'absolute certainty' that AC Milan will win the Champions League Final coming just three days after this;

Fergie, as befits a cautious Scot and a diplomatic one, is sitting on the fence. 'Liverpool are hard to beat,' he said. 'They will set out to be hard to beat in the final. Milan have got fantastic quality and in Kaka and Seedorf they have a couple of special players, but there's two teams with different styles and it's a very difficult game to call. I wouldn't put a penny on it.'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

probably mate. bit unsure because juni reckons that pub is an away pub in the loosest sense of the word, so im not sure if it'll actually be full of united fans. but i might risk it.

you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ye i am

People on RI mentioned heading there

I'm told United usualy go there aswell

Should be there about 6 or half 6ish

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

probably mate. bit unsure because juni reckons that pub is an away pub in the loosest sense of the word, so im not sure if it'll actually be full of united fans. but i might risk it.

Should be there about 6 or half 6ish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cool, so will you try and tout it or simply watch it all there?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

cool, so will you try and tout it or simply watch it all there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I will see how much the touts want if it's to much as i expect i was thinking about offering the guy at the turnstile £20 to turn a blind eye and let me in as i lost my ticket...

If as i guess i don't get in watch it in the pub leave with 20 mins left head in the open turnstile to join the fun

cool, so will you try and tout it or simply watch it all there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I will see how much the touts want if it's to much as i expect i was thinking about offering the guy at the turnstile £20 to turn a blind eye and let me in as i lost my ticket...

If as i guess i don't get in watch it in the pub leave with 20 mins left head in the open turnstile to join the fun </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im with you mate. ill prob get to fulham broadway around 7ish i think

• Administrators

It's next to impossible to actually sneak in but whether they'll turn a blind eye is different. What I have noticed is if you've got a ticket in the Chelsea section of the Shed (away fans are in the same end) and 'out' yourself to a steward they occasionally let you into the away section if it's safe to. Not saying it's a guarantee but I've seen it on a few occasions.

Gonch i will see you there. Not that i will know who you are mind icon_biggrin.gif I will be in a black jacket (not much help at a united away) quite small and look young

What will touts be looking to charge tonight and where would i find them Juni?

I did Chelsea once before (with a ticket) and security seemed quite poor no checks before turnstile no segragation with fans after the game ect

ill be in a suit mate, sticking out like a sore thumb icon_biggrin.gif

suit with united pin badge. will head to that pub then prob go and try and find tickets somehow, could meet you somewhere around the pub, are you going with a group?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

gosh, our 2nd OTF couple. Hope it lasts longer than Martin and Johnny icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

His interfering ex threatening to rip my throat out was the last straw.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

It's next to impossible to actually sneak in but whether they'll turn a blind eye is different. What I have noticed is if you've got a ticket in the Chelsea section of the Shed (away fans are in the same end) and 'out' yourself to a steward they occasionally let you into the away section if it's safe to. Not saying it's a guarantee but I've seen it on a few occasions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did that at Fulham. Played innocent and they transferred me into the United end

walilaws </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That should actually be his new user name icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

walilaws </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That should actually be his new user name icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mine or alilaws?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

new kit?

If so, not much of a change. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't like it. I really enjoy our retro shirt this season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Anyone got the link to Mika's photobucket account? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you after?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Anyone got the link to Mika's photobucket account? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you after? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's what the police are after you should worry about.

I just wanna look through the pics at the wall you always manage to take on the sly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

new kit?

If so, not much of a change. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't like it. I really enjoy our retro shirt this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hated it at the start of the season. Bought the white one instead.

It's grown on me now though. icon14.gif

Kuszczak - Utter clownshows. Good shot stopper but anything in the air and hes lost.

Lee - Very good showing. Thought he did very well and he and Eagles linked up well.

Brown - Really good again. Some fantastic last ditch headers.

Sheasy - Didnt put a foot wrong either.

Gaby - Did well, tried to get forward and did a good job.

Solskjaer - Didnt really think he got into the game at all. this type of game not suited to Ole at his age.

Fletcher - My MoM, fantastic neat passing and some great tackles. that one on SWP amazing.

Smith - Started well but tired badly at the end and just started diving in. Also poor in posession.

Richardson - Poor passing and goes from goal line clearence to causing havoc in the same minute. Liability.

Eagles - Again i thought he was really good. Got back to help out Lee when needed and looked lively going forward. Some tidy footwork.

Dong - struggled. Just looked so static and offered nothing. Was a hard debut for the lad.

Early pre-season friendly's ftw \o/

Bit of a different experience to needing a win for the title, but I'm not sure whether I liked it or not. Obviously it was nice to relax and not be too bothered about the result, and good for some of the guys like Eagles, Fangzhou, and Lee.

Richardson still managed to be awful. Amazing.

Essien and Mikel basically everyone I've ever hated rolled into two people.

Kuszczak is like a daytime soap. Twists and turns everywhere, but apply any amount of pressure and he falls over. Everyone'd like a look from time to time just out of curiosity though.

Dunno why we couldn't have just loaned him for this season and had Heaton behind van der Sar and Foster next year.

Pleased Rooney didn't get injured either, just knew he'd come on and end up getting a broken leg and a red card or something within a couple of minutes.

thought richardson did alright actually.

back four solid, good game for wesley. lee very tidy, impressed with him. eagles probably the stand out man, good energy and likes a challenge which is always fun.

TK did well except for a mad few minutes at the end. seems like a big confidence player in that a slight hiccup and he goes to pot. very lucky not to concede at the end.

Archived