The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

and that explains some of Rooney's poor form over recent months while Park has been out injured

IT ALL ADDS UP </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We should have our own TV show.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

I love Darren Fletcher </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wouldn't be human if you didn't.

You'd be Martin icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

i actually feel special being the only non mika non acou person on this page

i'd like to give a shoutout to my main man ruud </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're very welcome :*)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Ok quiz, what position was Park when he first played for the South Korean national team? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Left back in the changing rooms LOLZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafParrot:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Ok quiz, what position was Park when he first played for the South Korean national team? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Left back in the changing rooms LOLZ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

rofl.

I'll help this to 308.

I've grown a fondness for Man Utd. Living in Leeds, surrounded by Leeds fans (I'm Newcastle), they're not too popular, but I read Ferguson's book years ago and found myself respecting the man. I'm living with my best friend now, and he's a Man Utd fan, so I'm with him in you lot winning the league.

Because I DESPISE Chelsea.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mudweiser:

I'll help this to 308.

I've grown a fondness for Man Utd. Living in Leeds, surrounded by Leeds fans (I'm Newcastle), they're not too popular, but I read Ferguson's book years ago and found myself respecting the man. I'm living with my best friend now, and he's a Man Utd fan, so I'm with him in you lot winning the league.

Because I DESPISE Chelsea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surrounded by Leeds fans? I know the feeling icon_frown.gif

i think i hate leeds more than liverpool

i've come to this conclusion because when i see someone with a scouse shirt i think 'grr' and then attempt to elbow him, but if i see someone anything connected with leeds i ask the mafia to kill them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mudweiser:

I'll help this to 308.

Because I DESPISE Chelsea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surrounded by Leeds fans? I know the feeling icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't too nice 99-03, but since then it's all gone quite quiet icon_cool.gif

Although the lass is a season ticket holder, so I've gone from hating them to having a bit of a soft spot for them.

park blatantly a striker, he's just playing GAMES </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well he's done pretty well overall up front as his Rooney alter-ego so yeah definitely a striker

It wasn't too nice 99-03, but since then it's all gone quite quiet icon_cool.gif

Although the lass is a season ticket holder, so I've gone from hating them to having a bit of a soft spot for them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just you wait til they eventually get back in the Prem, the hate will flood back icon_cool.gif

Yeah I know what you mean, when push comes to shove Leeds are probably number one on my hate list too. There's no way I could want them to be ever promoted like BBB and 07 want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs

look at City since theyve been back up ffs.. beaten us in half the games.

all rivals must constantly and forever do as badly as possible icon_mad.gif

Although the lass is a season ticket holder, so I've gone from hating them to having a bit of a soft spot for them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just you wait til they eventually get back in the Prem, the hate will flood back icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, well, their 'success' was timed with High School and College, when I saw loads every day and, as Newcastle weren't too good, I got a bit of stick. Then we started battling for the CL place and it was real banter.

I've lost contact with a few of them since, as you do. But, as I said, the lass is a season ticket holder, as is one of my good friends, so it could come back. I ALWAYS want Leeds in the cups, at Elland Road. Saw Newcastle win and win well so many times, sat in the home ends biting my lips icon_biggrin.gif

I've lost contact with a few of them since, as you do. But, as I said, the lass is a season ticket holder, as is one of my good friends, so it could come back. I ALWAYS want Leeds in the cups, at Elland Road. Saw Newcastle win and win well so many times, sat in the home ends biting my lips icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I vaguely remember a few of those games, Dyer made a mockery of them once IIRC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

bahahahaha icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahha icon_biggrin.gif

I thought he was going to strip ffs. God, videos like that make me realise how many complete idiots live in this country icon_frown.gif

Archived