The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I don't. I'd prefer something like

teh pole

brown

silvestre

heinze

o'shea

richardson

fletcher

carrick

park

ole

saha

kthnx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty much exactly my team, wp Mart icon_cool.gif

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Master at work :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not one of Scholesy's bestest games actually. I know he got the goal but he was a little quiet at times icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

I phoned the automated thing and not got my ballot result yet

Having said that I was still receiving ballot news for the Reading game in December on that phoneline up until a couple of weeks ago icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah the OT ticket office, what rascals...

On the plus side I'll go along with no news is good news re: Blackburn.

Sheff Utd goes on sale tomorrow iirc, must remember to deal with that first thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

quality icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

RUUD RUUD RUUD YEEAAAHHH

GET IN THURRRR

TEN MEN

TWO NIL

GOODBYE

GOODNIGHT

GIDDY OOP MY SON, GIDDY OOP!

KISS KISS BANG BANG

GOOD NIGHT

VIENNA!!

What a legend! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

Yeh ruud so poor, yet you see him dropping back playing a delightful ball into giggsys feet.

Which he did very often, MUCH better with saha in the side though eh lads? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've even given you two alternatives.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Mark's drunk icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least that would be a temporary condition, unlike what you put it down to in the other thread icon_biggrin.gif

This is totally off topic but is there an OTF non-league thread (Conference et al.) I've missed when using the search function because of a random name?

Don't want to add a new topic if I've missed it unintentionally.

And its not that I want to start a non-league appreciation thread, I've just got a question that needs answering.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

This is totally off topic but is there an OTF non-league thread (Conference et al.) I've missed when using the search function because of a random name?

And its not that I want to start a non-league appreciation thread, I've just got a question that needs answering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8191933985/m/9532072632/r/9532072632#9532072632

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

And its not that I want to start a non-league appreciation thread, I've just got a question that needs answering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8191933...532072632#9532072632 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome, cheers mate.

While you're about, Studio 60 appearing on More4 anytime soon?

Archived