Emergency GK Loan

Quick question - sorry if it's in the wrong place or I've missed a previous thread. Did a search but didn't find anything concrete or up to date.

My GK has just been ruled out for a while with an injury. I have an untried backup ready to take his place in the next game, but I don't think I can trust him to be #1 for the remainder of the season, with no one other than a Youth GK to put on the bench.

Can I, like Man City did with with Marton Fulop a few seasons ago, sign a more experienced GK on an emergency loan? Or do I need a significant amount of injured GKs to be eligible to get emergency cover?

How do I go about doing this?

Can I, like Man City did with with Marton Fulop a few seasons ago, sign a more experienced GK on an emergency loan? Or do I need a significant amount of injured GKs to be eligible to get emergency cover?

How do I go about doing this?

You need this, yes.

Can't say I've come across that rule in FM. In my save I had both first teams keepers out and two of my three youth keepers injured. Left me with a 16 year old who had to play three PL games. Had a greyed out keeper as my sub.

Can't say I've come across that rule in FM. In my save I had both first teams keepers out and two of my three youth keepers injured. Left me with a 16 year old who had to play three PL games. Had a greyed out keeper as my sub.

In that case you would have been allowed to approach a gk for loan, The game doesn't tell you this you have to go out and do it

Archived