FMH 2014 Save Editor [Release]

Well its finally release time!

I realise you've all been waiting for this, so its finally here.

I'd like to express my thanks to my testers for the time they took to test and iron out all the major bugs.

If you do come across an issue (a little chance) please post here.

What is this?

It is a save editor for iOS/Android that gives you the ability to edit different things such as managers, players and clubs as well as see various hidden statistics in the game.

Important Information/Issues

Its important you read this section to stop people posting errors/bugs which are known.

- .NET 4.0 (Full) is required. This also means the minimum specification for .NET 4.0 Full is needed.

- Some Anti Virus Software may produce a false positive.

- Human Managers names need to be longer that 2 characters long

- Players Wages - While you can edit this currently doesn't make any changes in game. This is known and is currently being looked at.

- Players attributes. As it stands there is a hidden attribute mask which gives the 0-20 we see in game. In the save this isn't the case. There is a specific calculation which works this out. Changing attributes in the SE will change the numbers in game, I just don't know by how much. You will see some really weird numbers, but on tests changing these to realistic numbers (0-20) has enabled the game to make adjustments. Please see this as a warning.

Release Notes:

- All features have been carried over from FMH 2013 Save Editor. For a partial full list see here.

What hasn't been tested in SE 2014:

- Import/Export Edits - This was always experimental and is due a rewrite to allow cross edits between the Save Editor and Pre Game Editor. You can test if it still works if you find it useful. Same conditions apply as per FMH 2013 SE.

The GUI hasn't changed since the FMH Vibe Exclusive Screen shots were revealed. For a taste check these out (more at Vibe):

4qsu36.jpg

15xrdx3.jpg

2m36a2d.jpg

2v9exvq.jpg

Basic Instructions:

- Install Save Editor

- If installed to root C (C:/) may need to run as admin

- Click the Orb (jaymarvels logo)

- Click Load Game

- Browse and Open Save File

Download Here (Account Required)

Check out here for the most up to date information.

- jaymarvels

Thanks for all your hard work! Just in time for the Summer Transfer Window.

This extends the games life for months! SI should pay you!!! Thank You :)

Always loved the idea that it extend game life!

Cheers!

Archived