[FM14] What is the best FM14 DB to simulate NASL?

GMO

Hey GMO, I am in the process of building one, as there is not one out right now. It is a tricky one because of the 2 seasons and the soccer bowl final thing, so it is taking some work. I have a template of the excellent US DB done in FM13 that I am using as an example, but I am expecting bugs from it. I'll see how it goes...

Here is my DB that i created which includes the NASL, USL Pro and PDL. The database also includes a fully working MLS, i didnt change any of these rules so they are the same as a default DB, the NASL has a split season (Spring, Fall) as well as the NASL Soccer Bowl as a separate competition for the winners of the Spring and Fall season. If the same team wins both the Spring and Fall season, it selects the runner up from the Spring Season. The USL Pro is fully working with the top 8 teams going into a playoff to decide the overall winner. The only thing i have had to remove to make sure this works is a Reserve Cup hosted in Italy every year as it was causing the game to crash on 14/10/2025. The Super Draft and All Star game also work correctly.

https://www.mediafire.com/?eaazu2a2pm60mz5

Archived