Can anyone offer me a solid tactic? (Vita)

I've checked loads of different tqctics in the tactics sections, but none of those provide player instructions, meaning that the tactics with only team instructions seem to be very fragile. Because my laptop can't handle the demo of FM and I have no other reason for replacing it, I'm afraid plugging them in there and then converting them to my vita is NOT an option.

Hence my question: can anyone help me out with a good, solid tactic?

Strong points: DMC of world class, very good forward, fairly strong wingers (playing as Real Salt Lake in the MLS).

Thanks in advance

pm me your email and il send u one I use on fm classic for vita, it's a tactic off fmbase. id post it here but theres about 30 odd photos and avnt got time to upload. Iv tried loads of so called wonder tactics but this one is only one that works for me on vita.

I won L2 with Chesterfield by a country mile, and In my new save barnsley are top of championship after 10 games, only signing being gardener on loan from villa.

Out of interest, what do you mean by this?

FMC AI is the same as for Sim Mode (it uses the same Match Engine), do you mean something else?

He had this amazing tactic on FMH back when it was on psp. He used PI's that exploited a fault in the ME

He had this amazing tactic on FMH back when it was on psp. He used PI's that exploited a fault in the ME

Ah, I see.

As FMC and FMH are entirely different games, and as the full FM game has no exploitable ME holes that I'm aware of, he'll be a busy chap then :)

This is the tactic I'm using (it's not mine I copied and found it the best one iv tried on vita) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5s2j90dw8tfvqoz/Wq3ZUdodrX

The tactics is the tight version from the opening post on this thread.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/161382-high-pressing-tactic-no-lose-58-games-win-46-c-milan-goal-difference-100-a.html

Make sure you input all player set peice ins aswell and also EG takes corners no matter the skill of taking them.

It winds me up how you can have a tactic work so amazing, and then collapse so instantly never to work again.

I won the league as City with 93 points. United came second with 71.

Next season, I couldn't win a game. It's definitely programmed in.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had success with Codfathers 442, andrichbands 'the man utd way' and mypassionforfootballmanagers 'false counter', but like you said it doesnt take long for the AI to find a way to outsmart you and you have to find another tactic or tweak it and grind out mixed results.

Iv'e only ever had 1 consistently good tactic that i created myself but as soon as I got promoted it was pish, tried it again recently and does not work. The key is to find 2 tactics that you can switch between but this is very difficult as tactics are SO heavily reliable on the types of players you have. I'm guessing you'd need a large squad or very flexible players to manage it.

Archived