Your own personal agent?

I was wondering what the general consensus would be on an option in the game to appoint your own agent.

You could search for him the same way you do players and staff, or they could approach you, then enter contract negotiations with them on how big their cut would be. Also assign them attributes that would determine the level of team you could attract, and more importantly length and weekly wage on the contract you agree to.

You could then instruct them to either publicly or privately approach clubs you may be interested in managing (you could assign attributes of the clubs in much the same way you do to your scouts).

He could even handle your negotiations, as players agents do, or you could do it alone. It might add another dynamic to game, you dont get the job but you money grabbing ******* of an agent wanted more of a fee than the club was willing to pay!!!

I loved the interview process that SI added into FM14 and I can see this as a natural progression of it.

Any thoughts?

To me that's the beauty of it... a bit like the Director Of Football role, if you don't want one don't have one.

I envisage the benefits of having one being that you could quietly approach clubs who have a vacancy without the press or you current club knowing and landing yourself with a pissed off board if you fail to get the job.

But hey, we all the play the game our own way and enjoy our own parts of it.

In other news... Last Night A DJ Saved My Life... get funky...

Got get up, got get up, got down girl......

Archived