Goal from kick off

I have seen it a few time this weekend my players go from kick off to a goal within 10 seconds. I do not quite understand it I had not seen it before this weekend but at the same time i have not seen an update lately that might have bought it about.

Prime example was a champs league 1st knockout round 2nd leg. We drew home leg 2-2 and in away leg it was 0-0 at HT. I lay into the lads and my two strikers pass from the kick off, the player who gets the pass then runs past all Man city team and puts it away. I have a video which is attached. But has anyone else seen an increase in this? Seems a bit unrealistic, maybe something you would see if you were playing FIFA on far too easy a difficulty.

I scored in 9 seconds like you appear to have done here. Striker and attacking mid passed back to centre mid, who dribbled to the 6 yard box and passed across goal for a tap-in. Think it was a league game against someone doing reasonably well as well so it's not like it was against a team I'm going to smash off the park

Archived