Brazil - official thread

PMLF

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this one of the World Cup stadiums as the pitch looks awful!

No, not one of the WC stadiums.

Neymar already dived/overreacted...

Paulo, Júlio César should be signed by Flamengo :D

It seems there is a good chance this will happen, we will end up relegated. :(

Júlio César is the exact definition of a medalhão, old overrated player in decline that costs a lot.

Playing soo poorly, Oscar will be replaced by Willian.

Neymar well marked, I am sure all Brazil's opponents (including potential ones) seeing this and learning.

Why isn't Ramires playing? I know he's not in great form but he's better than Paulinho.

Paulinho has been the starter since the Confederations Cup, Felipão doesn't change the line-up based on club form.

I think Parreira and Scolari are making them think they are better than they really are, that they are destined to win the World Cup, etc..

Chelsea could get rid of him (David Luiz), shame Brazil won't any time soon, although Dante would be his replacement, so maybe not a good idea to get rid of David Luiz yet...

Typical Serbia. Can create plenty but can't score. Brazil looked rather poor. Can already see them playing great against us :p

I bet Brazil's World Cup performance will be something like this:

Great group stage games, delude fans.

Then when it seems Brazil can actually win the title, Brazil will get arrogant and be eliminated by a supposedly 'lesser team'.

Typical Serbia. Can create plenty but can't score. Brazil looked rather poor. Can already see them playing great against us :p
Yeah, we've looked dangerous on the counter but I think we need to improve our decision making with the passing on these counters. That being said, a very positive half as we've looked comfortable at the back and created the better chances and imo have been the better side.

Great group stage games, delude fans.

Then when it seems Brazil can actually win the title, Brazil will get arrogant and be eliminated by a supposedly 'lesser team'.

Wouldn't be surprised by that indeed :D

Wouldn't be surprised by that indeed :D

How do you feel about Croatia's chances?

Assuming Brazil win all 3 games, I think it will be pretty close between Croatia, Cameroon and Mexico.

How do you feel about Croatia's chances?

Assuming Brazil win all 3 games, I think it will be pretty close between Croatia, Cameroon and Mexico.

I think we're similar to Mexico quality wise and Cameroon looks like they can hurt anyone. Haven't seen enough of those two to be sure mind. We might scrape through but I wouldn't be surprised if Mexico does it instead.

I think we're similar to Mexico quality wise and Cameroon looks like they can hurt anyone. Haven't seen enough of those two to be sure mind. We might scrape through but I wouldn't be surprised if Mexico does it instead.

Yes, pretty much what I think too.

Serbia hit the post.

Archived