PMLF

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brazil won the 'Copa BraSerPan':

Serbia 1-1 Panama

Brazil 4-0 Panama

Brazil 1-0 Serbia

Obs: Not really an actual trophy but should/could have been!

A bunch of foreigners overreacting on twitter, etc.. because Neymar seemed to have gotten injured...

Those Neymar fans are worse than Justin Bieber ones...

Where would be a good place in London to watch Brazil vs Croatia on Thursday. We are 5 English lads all supporting Brazil with Brazilian shirts, and we want to watch the game with Brazilians.

Was just reading this on the BBC website and found it a nice little story.

"Brazil defender Dante owes his career to a games console.

His parents were unable to afford to send him to a trial with Juventude 1,800 miles from his home, so a 15-year-old Dante sold his beloved console in order to pay for the bus fare.

It worked, with his trial a success. "It was the only way I got my chance in the game," says Bayern Munich's Dante."

Shame Felipe (the Fla goalie) isn't Brazil's starting goalie, no doubt he would have said:

Roubado é mais gostoso

Something like:

"A robbed win is more enjoyable."

No doubt referees will help Brazil a lot (intentionally or not) throughout the competition.

Oscar ifb :cool: What are they saying in Brazil about his performance PMLF? Specially after his lean spell towards the end of the season at Chelsea

It was a great surprise. People in Brazil have criticized him a lot and asked Willian to take his place.

Was surprised by his defense work - had quite some good tackles in the game getting the ball back for Brazil

Not really surprising if you see him for Chelsea. Part of the reason Jose preferred him to Mata

Oscar ifb :cool: What are they saying in Brazil about his performance PMLF? Specially after his lean spell towards the end of the season at Chelsea

He has been receiving a lot of praise, less than Neymar though, people and press also saying Scolari was right in trusting him (Oscar), etc...

Guys, you really need a better goalkeeper. Where are the new Taffarells?
J. César made a stupid move going to QPR and after to Canada. It made his game fall too much.

Júlio César had already declined before going to QPR, but Scolari has better goalies in the squad (Jefferson and Victor).

Neymar is getting more praise for a mishit and a terrible penalty? :thdn:

Yes, and for doing well despite the pressure.

Unfortunately Neymar will always be the focus, in a way or another.

Best Brazilian player was the ref. No point watching the tournament, as Blatter is going to make sure Brazil win by hook or by crook.

There are some fringe conspiracy theories here that for political reasons they will make it so that Brazil and Argentina meet in the final.

Yes, and for doing well despite the pressure.

Unfortunately Neymar will always be the focus, in a way or another.

There are mixed views. Personally I don't think Neymar was that good. Scored 2 goals and showed some glimpses of nice flair but apart from that pretty average.

There are mixed views. Personally I don't think Neymar was that good. Scored 2 goals and showed some glimpses of nice flair but apart from that pretty average.

Neymar got the job done though, but I agree Oscar was better. Most people I talked to though preferred Neymar, only a few preferred Oscar.

Archived