Help please! What is the best way to play fmc on vita?

I'm playing in Uruquay with a team, who's rated in the mittle. I'm losing every game and I don't know why.

I try to find the best tactic but I don't know how. Are there any tips or guides that helps?

How do you prepare your team for the next match?

Thanks

Volker

There's a topic I started in the general classic discussion about this issue, Bugel posted a very good one that helped me out.

I then went on to have another go at tactics and my second try really paid off :)

My tip: steal ideas from the more succesful tactics ;)

There's plenty of content and guides http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/18-Tactics-amp-Training-Discussion

The Vita match engine is the same as the PC version, so it's all relevant :)

Thank you Aaron, but there is no topic especially for FMC? Because on my Vita I don't have Training, Team Talk, Opposite Instructions etc.

There's a topic I started in the general classic discussion about this issue, Bugel posted a very good one that helped me out.

I then went on to have another go at tactics and my second try really paid off :)

My tip: steal ideas from the more succesful tactics ;)

Hi,

I can't find your topic :(

Can you give me a link?

Thanks

Thank you Aaron, but there is no topic especially for FMC? Because on my Vita I don't have Training, Team Talk, Opposite Instructions etc.

The threads stickied in the Tactics forum, specifically wwfan's and llama3's don't even touch training, team talks or OIs. It's just a few basics. Start with those two threads :)

The threads stickied in the Tactics forum, specifically wwfan's and llama3's don't even touch training, team talks or OIs. It's just a few basics. Start with those two threads :)

Thanks. I will read it :)

Archived