Unhappy with training recently...

I have a player who is "unhappy with training recently". Not due to high workload, like when most other players are unhappy with training. It also says the player is happy that the club has a dedicated fitness coach.

However how do I fix the players happiness with training? I've tried both reducing and increasing training workload to no effect. I think it's stupid that the game doesn't give a reason for why he's unhappy with it.

In the players coaching report section this players happiness is red almost zero. His morale is still superb and his status is enthusiastic about his future at the club but it still bugs me, as he's my best young player with world class potential. He's highly professional, high determination etc, so I know it's not attitude related.

Are the coaches of a good standard for the level you're at? For example, if you're a premiership team, the player is an attacking player (striker or attacking midfielder) and the highest stat one of your coaches has for attacking coaching is 10 or less, then that could be why.

Are the coaches of a good standard for the level you're at? For example, if you're a premiership team, the player is an attacking player (striker or attacking midfielder) and the highest stat one of your coaches has for attacking coaching is 10 or less, then that could be why.

This sounds plausible, especially when considering his mental stats and his personality. Maybe training facilities also plays into effect? What do I know...?

Archived