World Cup Fantasy Football

kccircle

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost 5 points from Gago because of the formation changing issue. Which meant I had to put in $1m rated Pejman Montazeri, who scored 9 points :D. Not impressed overall though - it wouldn't be too bad if you could rearrange the players within your lineup to move your lowest scorer over to the right, but you can't even do that.

I fecked up my McDonalds midfield somewhat, 5 defenders+a keeper on 9+ points though. :D

McDonalds one was a pain

It didn't seem to start until late. I couldn't get on and then I am picking 23 bloody players!!

As the games were going on through the week I kept saying to myself 'yeah, forgot about him' :D I think it's a bit of a mess but they haven't run a good game

I checked my McDonalds one and you can't make transfer until the last 16 ... oops, maybe should have checked this a bit more :D I have some Iranian defender on 9 points and also Brooks of States on 10 points that I guess won't be coming in in place of diMichelis (not sure what I was thinking) and Koscielny (expected him to play actually :/

Why is McDonalds showing 0 points for those playing in these games?
because it's garbage? I need to make decisions on who to drop before the Russia game, so they better get it sorted by then.

McDonalds one was a pain

It didn't seem to start until late. I couldn't get on and then I am picking 23 bloody players!!

Need a different budget or player pricing to get the squad size to work properly but it's kind of fun to do the substitutions, wouldn't want it for a full season fantasy game though.

As the games were going on through the week I kept saying to myself 'yeah, forgot about him' :DI think it's a bit of a mess but they haven't run a good game

It is but at least it has a somewhat interesting points system.

I checked my McDonalds one and you can't make transfer until the last 16 ... oops, maybe should have checked this a bit more :D

I made the same mistake... :o

I want my ****ing Neymar points from the last game.

I certainly agree that they could use a better system and that the information could be better but to change the formation you have had to click accept to this message:

Are you sure you want to change the formation? Changing your formation right now

could remove players who have already scored points from Your Pitch and result in

you losing their points for this round!

That should have made you stop and think for a bit at least.

I certainly agree that they could use a better system and that the information could be better but to change the formation you have had to click accept to this message:

That should have made you stop and think for a bit at least.

Not if i made sure that as i was switching to two up front, so already removed a striker leaving only 2. Why would it randomly take another off leaving me with 1 striker when the formation i was switching to had 2!!!

Just made my changes for the 2nd round (McDonalds).

James Rodriguez, Messi, Shaqiri, Hummels, David Luiz, Rojo, Depay and Slimani the main ones coming in.

Switched from a 3-4-3 to a 4-3-3 as well, really not many high scoring midfielders about.

100M budget for 23 players is such a travesty on FIFAs version. Had to remove Neymar and Neuer just because I didnt have enough money to fill in the rest of the squad. ugh. Anyone else having similar problems?

Archived