Default database with 14.3.0 player updates. Is this possible? Without the transfers

Antmanbrooks

Is there an easy way of using the 14.3.0 database player attribute/ability updates without the transfers or manager changes?

Basically what I want to do is play the current season (2013-14) with all the players updated to how they are in v14.3.0 but without the January transfer update. So Mata remains at Chelsea at the start of the game and Suarez actually plays remotely like his actual real life ability (thanks to the boost in the 14.3.0 update).

I try to play FM as realistically as possible and I hate the idea of starting a game with Mata at Utd, Salah and Matic at Chelsea etc and then having them sign other players in the winter transfer window. Man City usually end up playing the latter half of the season with a host of £30m plus players on top of Fernandinho, Navas, Negredo, Jovetic and Demichellis who they spent a fortune on in the summer window.

How would such an unofficial patch 'kick in' when I want it too? Surely that would just mean at the start of the game (July) all the January transfers would be there, just as they are in the 14.3.0 database? So no change from what happens already?

no it isn't...there are files that are basically edited DB'S so the transfers will take place in January 2014 you need to find them there will be lots out there(some are as you state at the start of the game others specifically do what you want), just place them in the editor data file before you start a new game

Archived